TalkingRain Beverage Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at TalkingRain Beverage

Director of IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TalkingRain Beverage in September 2014.

Interview

Very unprofessional process. I was initially contacted via phone and asked to come in for a first round interview. I met with the HR manager who knew absolutely nothing about IT nor was properly suited to conduct an interview of a Sr. level manager. The interview was horrible. The questions were very pedestrian and were not relevant at all. I was told that there were a couple of other candidates that were scheduled to be screened and that I would be contacted at some within a week for a decision on next steps. THat was 5 weeks ago! I have sent an email and still no response. Very unprofessional and very telling of what would be in store working for that company. If for some reason this HR manager thinks that my 15 years of experience managing and leading IT organizations isn't worthy of a second round of interviews than the least she could do is send me an email thanking me for the time I spent interviewing with them.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Preston, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at TalkingRain Beverage (Preston, WA) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview was conducted by the HR manager. She seemed to be more interested in making sure I coukd do every task on their job description rather than asking more general questions. She didn't seem to be interested in what kind of person they we're hiring. It was more if the person could perform those exact tasks. She didn't seem much of a people person and I had to engage with her by asking her more questions about the position.

Interview Questions

• What kind of reporting did I do in my previous position for the company that I worked for.   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Preston, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at TalkingRain Beverage (Preston, WA) in November 2013.

Interview

This company is based out in the hinterlands and they wouldn't conduct an initial phone screen. They insisted that I spend the better part of a day driving out to Preston to talk to them. I liked their product so I agreed to do it. The interview wasn't anything out of the ordinary though there was not a lot of warmth from the two people I interviewed with. After the interview, they never got in touch with me to let me know one way or the other if they were going to move forward with me as a candidate. I wouldn't normally take the time to write a bad review about a company but their lack of consideration for me and my time as a job candidate was pretty frustrating. It's inconsiderate to demand that a candidate drive to a very out of the way location for an interview without at least conducting a phone screen to determine if they are a good fit, within the right salary range or if they are worth pursuing. I get that not everyone is a good fit and obviously they didn't like me as a candidate but I conducted myself professionally and politely. The final straw was their complete refusal to answer my emails asking if I was moving forward in the process. I sent more than one and they just didn't respond. I wouldn't waste my time with these guys. I actually won't even buy their product anymore even though I like it just based on principle.

Interview Questions

• They asked typical marketing questions about skills and content creation.   Answer Question