TalkingRain Beverage Interview Questions

Updated Mar 10, 2015

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at TalkingRain Beverage

Director of IT Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TalkingRain Beverage in September 2014.

Very unprofessional process. I was initially contacted via phone and asked to come in for a first round interview. I met with the HR manager who knew absolutely nothing about IT nor was properly suited to conduct an interview of a Sr. level manager. The interview was horrible. The questions were very pedestrian and were not relevant at all. I was told that there were a couple of other candidates that were scheduled to be screened and that I would be contacted at some within a week for a decision on next steps. THat was 5 weeks ago! I have sent an email and still no response. Very unprofessional and very telling of what would be in store working for that company. If for some reason this HR manager thinks that my 15 years of experience managing and leading IT organizations isn't worthy of a second round of interviews than the least she could do is send me an email thanking me for the time I spent interviewing with them.

Interview Questions

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Preston, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Preston, WA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at TalkingRain Beverage in April 2014.

The interview was conducted by the HR manager. She seemed to be more interested in making sure I coukd do every task on their job description rather than asking more general questions. She didn't seem to be interested in what kind of person they we're hiring. It was more if the person could perform those exact tasks.
    She didn't seem much of a people person and I had to engage with her by asking her more questions about the position.

Interview Questions
    • What kind of reporting did I do in my previous position for the company that I worked for.   Answer Question