Tallgrass Talent Group Interview Questions & Reviews

2.3

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Commerce, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Commerce, CA

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Tallgrass Talent Group in July 2014.

This interview process was a transfer from one company to another. We basically went thru training on the premises. We registered for the website on the spot. Nice and smooth transition.

Interview Questions
    • How long have you been working in this industry.   View Answer
    There is no negotiating phase...

Merchandising Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Missoula, MT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Missoula, MT

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Tallgrass Talent Group in March 2012.

The agency had a different name when they first contacted me (through my profile at NARMS) about a one-time/one-location client merchandising call in my area. As I understood it, they were estabished on the East cost already, but just beginning to build their business on a nationwide scale. They planned to focus on developing quickly in Montana and states like it, demographically -- the lower gross population, less consumers-per-capita states, that typically have supported less field work than the major markets do. The turn-around on is there are also far less experienced, professional contractors in these states, and agencies often struggle to find a professional whose available where and when needed -- or whom is willing to drive for work. In any case, as they indicated they would like to be able to count on me for futute work, i accepted the offer.

They began with an offer of $10 per hour, but negotiated up with me, to $13 per hour. As their primary goals were to confirm my ability to follow the guidelines of the assignment and fulfill the client order, beyond the brief negotiation, no voice-to-voice or 'skype-type' interview was conducted. As it turned out they had no other work for me for another 3 months, but when they finally had client assignments in my area, they called on me, as promised. I credit them for integrity on that point. . Also, t hey agreed to pay me a stabding minimum of $13 per hour,ongoing. Though their online system is slick, the work guidelines on several of the jobs I did over another 6 month's time were unclear or incorrect according to location management. I had a scheduling conflict once, though, and they were very helpful and kindly about my request to reschedule. All-in-all. i feel they are honest and fair-minded people to work with, and I trust they will iron out the details involved with providing remote client services.

Interview Questions
    • There was little-to-no interview process for me to refer to, in this case. would say that communication, overall, with this company was moderately difficult, -- especially the first few months. I had to be persistent about getting questions answered, and it was disconcerting when clients had different info than I did. The situation seemed to improve a lot, after the company changed names, and officially became Tallgrass Talent Group, but the grocery cut-out jobs left me feeling wary about accepting more assignments for them   View Answer
    They offered me $10 per hour (or roughly $15 per every approximately one-and-a-half hour job). I countered that I can not accept assignments for less than $12 per hour and prefer to be paid $14 -- to which they re-countered with an offer to compromise with me at $13 per hour. Their stated focus on bringing more work to my region motivated my initial agreement to the terms.suggested. Had that happened more quickly, I would very likely have remained available to them. Despite discomforting discrepancies, early on, my limited interactions with the congenial staff were pleasant and they cheerfully saw that issues did not stray so far out of hand as to become unresolvable, In retrospect, I suspect the staff was capable but overwhelmed. I'm reasonably confident I would find them running a tighter ship by this time, bow -- a full 18 months since I worked with them.

Event Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Tallgrass Talent Group in June 2012.

Recommended by a friend, have never met anyone else in or from the company

None, you signed up and were offered opportunities. Few and far between in the beginning, Now at least they are every month.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tallgrass Talent Group

Worked for Tallgrass Talent Group? Contribute to the Community!