Tamborello & Bowen, DDS

Relevance Date Difficulty

Dental Assistant Interview

Dental Assistant
Houston, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Tamborello & Bowen, DDS in July 2011.

Interview Details – I dropped my resume off and they asked me to come back that same day to interview with the lead assistant. They have a regular interview first, then have you come back for a working interview and they might make that decision the same day, if the lead assistant likes you enough. You have a lot to learn quickly, especially learning to deal with the younger doctor and how he's constant irritated at everything.

Interview Question – There are a lot of new materials used in this office and procedures with which I was not familiar; the training was lacking, and of course, that made some issues for me, since they expected me to just come prepared to work with those materials or procedures (each doctor does each procedure differently, as well). I had the most issues learning their RCTs fluently.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation here; the doctor offers you a monthly salary and tells you that you won't be "stuck there forever," then you accept or decline. If you decline, you don't get the job.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Tamborello & Bowen, DDS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tamborello & Bowen, DDS interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Tamborello & Bowen, DDS employees and interview candidates.