Tampa General Hospital

Relevance Date Difficulty

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Tampa General Hospital in February 2014.

Interview Details – Prompt response to application for position, interview with staff and assistant manager where roles were discussed along with work relationships and expectations in job role. Positive feedback during interview process.

Interview Question – Tell us about conflict in previous positions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I had researched the company and surrounding companies to know what the base salary should be and was offered a higher rate than I expected along with the possibility of increases within the next year based on performance.

Communications Interview

Communications
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Tampa General Hospital in January 2014.

Interview Details – Meeting with managers to assess what skills I can bring to the department

Interview Question – How long to you plan on staying at the Hospital   Answer Question

RN Interview

RN

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Tampa General Hospital.

Interview Details – One interview with manager, then tour of unit.

Interview Question – Very straight forward questioning.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Data Abstarctor Interview

Data Abstarctor
Tampa, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Tampa General Hospital in August 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring process was great and to the point

Interview Question – There was no question I could not answer   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There where no negotiation phrase

OT Interview

OT

Interviewed at Tampa General Hospital

Interview Details – A lot of people in interview

Interview Question – What would you say to an employee who wasn't pulling there wight   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse
Tampa, FL

I applied online - interviewed at Tampa General Hospital in May 2011.

Interview Details – Very profetional, top of the line in everything i saw. One interview and i was hired straight off the bat. Good place to meet real good people

Interview Question – They give u a patient scenerio and ask u "what would u do for this pt?, or "what med would u give em?"   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Tampa General Hospital in March 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online. Got email within one week. Interview scheduled very early in the morning. Hiring process was very easy and organized. Interviewed with director and 2 manager.

Interview Question – No difficult questions. Very normal interview questions. Do your homework reserching facts about the company   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Could not negotiate since I needed the job badly

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Tampa General Hospital in June 2008.

Interview Details – HR staff friendly and outgoing. Very professional.

Negotiation Details – Typical negotiation.

Director of IT Interview

Director of IT

The process took a day - interviewed at Tampa General Hospital in June 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed by recruiter
phone interviewed with hospital
never recived callback from recruiter

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

Pharmacy Interview

Pharmacy

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Tampa General Hospital in May 2008.

Interview Details – Basically its based on experience and the fact that you MUST have certification now to work as a tech.

Interview Question – describe a time you dealt with a stressful situation   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – DOE

Worked for Tampa General Hospital? Contribute to the Community!