Tampa General Hospital Interview Questions

Updated Jan 10, 2015

2.8

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Tampa General Hospital.

Interview

Two month process total including phone and in person interviews, lond distance so I flew in twice for in person and panel interviews as well as drug and background screen.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, offer was acceptable and I was pleased.

Physical Therapist Interview

Interview

The interview was conducted with 4 other therapists in the department who took turns asking questions about my past work experience and how I would react in real world PT situations.

Interview Questions

• Explain what you would do if you walked into a room with a patient?   Answer Question

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Tampa General Hospital.

Interview

One interview with manager, then tour of unit.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Tampa General Hospital (Tampa, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

Prompt response to application for position, interview with staff and assistant manager where roles were discussed along with work relationships and expectations in job role. Positive feedback during interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about conflict in previous positions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had researched the company and surrounding companies to know what the base salary should be and was offered a higher rate than I expected along with the possibility of increases within the next year based on performance.

Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tampa General Hospital (Tampa, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

Meeting with managers to assess what skills I can bring to the department

OT Interview

Interview

A lot of people in interview

Interview Questions

• What would you say to an employee who wasn't pulling there wight   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Medical Surgical Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Tampa General Hospital in October 2013.

Interview

Applied online You have to complete a survey, first. Received call from HR about a week later. They asked preliminary interview questions over the phone, then scheduled an interview. I was offered a job at the interview.

1. Why do you want to work here?
    2. Where do you see yourself in five years?

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Tampa General Hospital (Tampa, FL) in May 2011.

Interview

Very profetional, top of the line in everything i saw. One interview and i was hired straight off the bat. Good place to meet real good people

Interview Questions

• They give u a patient scenerio and ask u "what would u do for this pt?, or "what med would u give em?"   Answer Question

Data Abstarctor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Tampa General Hospital (Tampa, FL) in August 2010.

Interview

The hiring process was great and to the point

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There where no negotiation phrase

Pharmacy Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Tampa General Hospital in June 2010.

Interview

Hiring you have to keep following up with them. Interview - panel of people asking a variety of questions, that can be a little intimidating since you don't know what to expect.