Tangoe

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Inside Sales Representative

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Tangoe in May 2011.

Interview Details – Reached out by recruiter and had phone interview discussing my familiarity with the organization and my previous work experience, why I am looking, and what I am looking for. Asked to have an interview in person with the EVP of Sales, and the SVP of Sales.

Interview Question – Manager asked personal questions to get familiarity with you such as who would you like to have dinner with, what is your dream job if money didn't matter   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The salary they gave me was thousands higher than my current salary so they didn't really want to go up from their first over due to this.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Tangoe? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tangoe Inside Sales Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Tangoe employees and interview candidates.