Tangoe Interview Questions

Updated Mar 8, 2015
Updated Mar 8, 2015

2.5

Client Services Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Tangoe.

Was interviewed by 4 or 5 people. It was very friendly. The company requires team members to participate in the interview process which is imperative in my opinion. It also makes employees feel valued. It wasn't a nerve wrecking interview. But because some of the interviewers didn't have much prior experience, they were a bit stiff. They didn't really ask much aside from what was already on my resume which I was surprised about. But after joining I understood why. They emphasis more personality-matching of candidates to teams once the best resumes are selected for an interview.

Client Services Analyst Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tangoe.

Let me know what daily duties include. Felt more like a test of my personality to make sure I fit in with the team. Overall a great experience. I got the job offer the next day

Interview Questions
    No room for negotiations. But the benefits seem worth it

Project Implementation Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Tangoe in June 2014.

After applying, I got an email from the recruiter and she was really sweet and on the ball. I had an in person interview within a couple days that I thought it well for the most part. The hiring manager didn't seem to have any questions prepared or direction for the interview so that left me feeling uncomfortable about the job and position. They asked me to return for a second in person interview with the same hiring manager and a couple others. I went back and this interview had more structure to it but I wasn't sold on the company or job 100%.

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Tangoe in May 2014.

Recruiter reached out to me and we spoke in a quick qualifying phone interview. He set my expectations. Fab was courteous and prompt with detailed emails. Interview went well with a group of my prospective team mates. Hiring Manager was clear. I sent Thank yous via email with Letters of R in *.pdf. Called with appreciation. I NEVER HEARD BACK. Sadly. YOU NEVER KNOW, I could update this with more information.

Seemed like a great company with great people. They were having a Sundae Party on a Thursday.

Temp Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Tangoe in March 2014.

Very simple and quick. From first call to first day was a week.

Inventory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Tangoe in March 2014.

I was contacted by one of the company recruiters on a Monday about one position that was available, but by the end of the conversation, I was also being considered for a second position. The interviews for both positions were on Wednesday. On Thursday of the following week, I had to come back for a second interview with one of the supervisors that couldn't be there initially. I had my second interview at 9am, and by 10:45am, I was offered the second position. Once I accepted the position I had to do a drug test (within 48 hours) and a background check. I was asked to start a week and a half later, but I pushed it back another week as I would be out of town. It was ok with them, as it would give them more than enough time to get my background check completed and drug tests back.

Client Services Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Tangoe.

Was contacted by their corporate recruiter claiming he found my resume on CareerBuilder.com. Basically gave me a run down of the position and asked me to send him my "updated" resume (which I did). He emailed me back asking to set up a phone/preliminary interview. The phone interview was simple. The recruiter essentially had me discuss my background and other basic information. We ended the phone interview by us setting up a face-to-face interview in their office.

Went into the face-to-face interview a few days later. It was your textbook interview. First, I interviewed with the HR manager, where she asked me basic questions such as my strengths, weaknesses, certain "scenarios" I've encountered at other jobs, and how I reacted to them. After her and I were done, I was interviewed by 2 managers, where they basically gave me a rundown of day-to-day activities/responsibilities. They asked me a few questions, such as my background with Microsoft Excel, but nothing that was at all difficult. I remember them talking a lot more than I did.

Finally, one of the directors came in briefly to introduce himself, but that was all. Left the interview feeling positive. The corporate recruiter told me to call him afterwards (which I did), but he never answered. Got a call from him the next day saying that they want to offer me the position, which I accepted.

Interview Questions
    • "Name a time that you've used a V-Lookup in Microsoft Excel"

There were no unexpected, or "curve-ball", questions.

View Answer
    I didn't really negotiate. I was just happy to get a job that wasn't sales-based.

Junior IT Gopher Kind If Operations Fguy Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Tangoe in January 2014.

Recruited by genuine Tangoe recruiter.. Hiring & interview process was basically "Do you burst into flames in direct sunlight and do you know what a cat5 cable is and what the little plastic clippies are for"

Interview Questions
    None. Take it or leave it. Bait&switch with benefits, "We have BC/BS and pay 80% of premiums" but plan covers only 70% of bills. Like Tangoe, I will now add useless fluff to hit required limites

MDM Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Tangoe.

3 or 4 phone interviews. Flight to Boston for interview. Went great.
    Then no response. No return phone calls or emails. I think i upset the recruiter by asking for too much money and he was afraid to cancel the interview in Boston because of his job.

Client Services Analyst Interview

interviewed at Tangoe in May 2013.

First you are phone screened. The interview consisted of behavorial questions and few basic Excel questions. What did you before, what do you know have Tangoe? Also ask to write a written response a sitution you will encounter in your position.

No, neogtiaion. All starting employees for this postion receive $40,000