Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Tanner Medical Center Carrollton
- Patient Access Representative (1)
- Clinical Support (1)
- Human Resource Assistant (1)
- Patient Services (1)
- Health Advocate (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Tanner Medical Center Carrollton.
Applied online for this position at a minimum of five times. It seems to take awhile to get into this company, probably due to it being a smaller company in a small town (meaning most people know someone who can at least get them an interview) I knew no one, and it took quite a while to receive an interview. I met with an HR rep, who interviewed me, then introduced me to the hiring manager, who asked additional questions. Everyone was very professional. I received a call back approximately two weeks later from HR informing me I received the position. I also had to take a typing test at the beginning of the interview before I spoke with anyone.
- This was so long ago, the only thing I remember being asked were the typical questions (tell me about a previous time when you handled an upset customer, tell me about your previous work, what did you like most about your previous jobs) 1 Answer
I was inexperienced and young...no negotiation on my part due to ignorance.
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Tanner Medical Center Carrollton (Carrollton, GA) in May 2014.
Went to first interview. Things went great the interviewer told me I did well. And I should hear back sometime that week. So a few hours after the interview. I got a call for a second interview a few days later. At that interview I was told about the job. He didn't ask me anymore interview questions. Told me what location I would be working. A lot of basic information that made me feel as if I had the job. But I checked online a week later and it said they were proceeding with other candidates. Didn't even check my references.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Answer Question
- No OfferAverage InterviewNo OfferAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Tanner Medical Center Carrollton.
Was contacted by phone to set up initial interview, HR lady was very nice and willing to work with my school schedule. Scheduled appointment for the next day. Interview was very laid back, easy questions, and then I went to interview with the boss of my department. That interview was also very laid back and she Didn't really ask many questions, just told me about the position.
- If you could change one thing about your current job, what would it be? Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Tanner Medical Center Carrollton (Carrollton, GA).
I interviewed with such a lovely person. She was great and had an amazing sense of humor. I felt we hit it off but I didn't get the job. I had to take the Word and Excel test which was fairly easy if you used the programs before. A drug test is required but an alcohol and nicotine test is too. No smoking or drinking when working for this company. They also encourage exercising. Very health oriented (of course considering it's a medical center)
- Why do you want to work at Tanner? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Tanner Medical Center Carrollton (Carrollton, GA) in December 2009.
after setting up the interview via phone, I had an interview one on one, fairly simple questions, very nice interviewer, managed to get the job with such nerves making my answers mediocre at best. e ven with the friendly interviewer I was never made to be at ease, The entire process was two weeks, It made me very impatient, but excited when they finally called back.
- why should we hire you? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review