Tanner Medical Center Carrollton

Updated Oct 28, 2014
Updated Oct 28, 2014

2.6

Patient Access Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Tanner Medical Center Carrollton.

Applied online for this position at a minimum of five times. It seems to take awhile to get into this company, probably due to it being a smaller company in a small town (meaning most people know someone who can at least get them an interview) I knew no one, and it took quite a while to receive an interview. I met with an HR rep, who interviewed me, then introduced me to the hiring manager, who asked additional questions. Everyone was very professional. I received a call back approximately two weeks later from HR informing me I received the position. I also had to take a typing test at the beginning of the interview before I spoke with anyone.

Interview Questions
    • This was so long ago, the only thing I remember being asked were the typical questions (tell me about a previous time when you handled an upset customer, tell me about your previous work, what did you like most about your previous jobs)   View Answer
    I was inexperienced and young...no negotiation on my part due to ignorance.

Patient Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Tanner Medical Center Carrollton in May 2014.

Went to first interview. Things went great the interviewer told me I did well. And I should hear back sometime that week. So a few hours after the interview. I got a call for a second interview a few days later. At that interview I was told about the job. He didn't ask me anymore interview questions. Told me what location I would be working. A lot of basic information that made me feel as if I had the job. But I checked online a week later and it said they were proceeding with other candidates. Didn't even check my references.

Health Advocate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Tanner Medical Center Carrollton.

Was contacted by phone to set up initial interview, HR lady was very nice and willing to work with my school schedule. Scheduled appointment for the next day. Interview was very laid back, easy questions, and then I went to interview with the boss of my department. That interview was also very laid back and she Didn't really ask many questions, just told me about the position.

Interview Questions
    • If you could change one thing about your current job, what would it be?   Answer Question

Human Resource Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, GA

I interviewed with such a lovely person. She was great and had an amazing sense of humor. I felt we hit it off but I didn't get the job. I had to take the Word and Excel test which was fairly easy if you used the programs before. A drug test is required but an alcohol and nicotine test is too. No smoking or drinking when working for this company. They also encourage exercising. Very health oriented (of course considering it's a medical center)

Clinical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, GA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Tanner Medical Center Carrollton in December 2009.

after setting up the interview via phone, I had an interview one on one, fairly simple questions, very nice interviewer, managed to get the job with such nerves making my answers mediocre at best. e ven with the friendly interviewer I was never made to be at ease, The entire process was two weeks, It made me very impatient, but excited when they finally called back.