Targa Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Targa

Scheduling Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Targa in May 2014.

They took several months to do anything in terms of contacting candidates. During the interview there were several no win questions asked. When I asked about a timeframe for their decision I was told by the VP " it could be days, weeks or months". It took them well over a month to get back.

Interview Questions
    • If you had a pick of what department you would like to work in, what would it be?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Targa in March 2012.

The interview process was very laid back and comfortable feeling, I met with a senior level VP of engineering as well as the engineer in charge of the current project in which I was being hired on for. There were no surprises or hidden questions within the interview, it was as straight forward as an interview could be. Very much an ideal situation.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions, best thing for an interviewee is to know what they are talking about.   Answer Question
    No negotiations, they gave me an offer and I took it.

Corporate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Targa in January 2013.

Interview was fairly straight forward.
    - Tell me about the current work you are doing
    - Behavioral questions

They wanted to find out if they could work with and you can do your job.

They are competitive so there was no need to negotiate.

Accounting Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Targa in March 2013.

There were 2 30 minutes interview, it was not so formal but they had some decent behavioral question. Basicaly STAR questions.

Interview Questions
    • In your previous job, did you change anything like environment or did you bring any innovative idea to the table?   Answer Question

Accounting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Targa in February 2013.

Initial interview began with a 1 hour session split into two interviews with different employers. Mostly behavioral questions, along with situational

Interview Questions
    • What have you done where you optimized a process and made it more efficient?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

The process took 2+ months - interviewed at Targa in December 2011.

Very thorough with various managers in the company to really make sure you're a good fit. Experience with behavioral questioning is a MUST. An all day affair, but it was worth the experience even if I hadn't been offered a position. In the end I had a great time talking with and meeting all the employees that I did.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you completed a task and didn't agree with the outcome. How did you deal with it?   Answer Question

BA Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Targa in January 2009.

Very straight forward behaviorals

Did not occur

Worked for Targa? Contribute to the Community!