Target

Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Intern Interview

Executive Intern
Allentown, PA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Target in October 2012.

Interview Details – I found the Target intern program through them heavily recruiting on campus. I went to basically an open house for them when they discussed more about the company. If you decide to go to one of these be prepared, they will put you on the spot (but in a good way). In a way it was a prep for if you were going to decide to move on to the interview process.

I did my first interview on campus with two representatives. One asked questions, one wrote down my answers. It went smooth and the questions were your average behavioral questions. They want all the details. From there they called a day later to let me know I moved on to get a second interview and gave me my interviewers phone number to call and get feedback on my first interview to see how I could improve for my second.

My second interview was at our district office with a district team leader. Some of the questions were repeats and some were not, but only had about five. However, I was asked almost the same questions in three different ways and had to give one on the fly because I didn't have enough examples. Those were all regarded situations that went wrong, and how did I fix it or how did I deal with the people etc...

I found out a week later I got the intern positon, but they did wait until the last minute to find out my location.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with a team member
Tell me about a time when you worked with a team
Tell me about a time when you lead a team
  View Answer

Executive Team Leader Interview

Executive Team Leader
Allentown, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Target in June 2011.

Interview Details – Know your leadership skills and understand your opportunities

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you made a mistake and what you did about it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Take it or leave it.

Management Interview

Management
Allentown, PA

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Target in May 2010.

Interview Details – A tough interview with a pannel of three or more management heads and executive leaders.

Interview Question – What are you expectations for yourself in the future and how do you plan to obtain them?   View Answer

Executive Team Leader Interview

Executive Team Leader
Allentown, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Target in October 2010.

Interview Details – Met with a representative at a career fair.
Applied Online.
Got a short phone interview.
Was asked to interview on campus. 2:1 (them) Situational Based
Received another interview on location, two interviews. One with HR and one with 2 senior level Managers.
Phone interview with regional representative.

Positive experience, everyone I met with was extremely friendly, open and engaging.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Target interview questions and advice in Allentown, PA. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Target employees and interview candidates.