Target Cart Attendant Interview Questions & Reviews

20 interviews

2.2

20 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cart Attendant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Target.

Applied online, got phone the next day for an in-person interview that day. I was interviewed first by a supervisor who asked questions and wrote down my answers, then was interviewed by the hiring manager who looked over my previous answers and asked a few more questions. Then I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you had an issue with another employee. How did you resolve it?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Waterford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterford, CT

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Target in October 2013.

1st was a phone interview. 2nd was an in person interview. I found all the questions here on Glassdoor.

Interview Questions
    • describe a project you didn't have time to finish. And what did you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hackettstown, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hackettstown, NJ

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Target in November 2012.

Applied in the store kiosk. Two days after I submitted the application, I got a call for an over the phone interview. Once that was over, about 2 days later, I got a call to have an in-person interview. After the successful in-person interview, I was asked to take a drug test, which I was told would take only 2 days to analyse. 7 Days later, I got a call saying that the results came back negative and I was given the job.

Interview Questions
    • Where did you find yourself in a situation in which you had to overcome an obstacle by yourself.   Answer Question

Cart Attendant Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Target.

I submitted my application and was interviewed afterwards. Their drug test was incorrect and my job offer was rescinded. However, after they tested it again, it was 'poppy-seeds' that screwed the whole thing up

Anonymous Employee  in  Culver City, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Target.

I filled out an online application and shortly after recieved a call to schedule an interview. I came to the location and found myself among around 20 other applicants. After sitting in the waiting room for 3 hours and watching the short training video on loop, I was called into the interview room. The interview was short (maybe 5 minutes) and had the standard interview questions. They said I passed and I would be meeting with the manager, so once again I sat in the waiting room for another hour. After thge second interview, I recieved my conditional job offer, which is basically dependant on a drug test that must be administered within 24 hours of the job offer. By the way, starting pay is only $8.25.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time where you showed exceptional customer service.   Answer Question

I recieved a better offer from another company.

Cart Attendant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Target in November 2011.

Applied in October, had a phone call for an interview in November. I had to go through two separate interviews with a team leader (supervisor) and an executive team leader (one up from team leader). Asked me my goal for working for the company, explain a time where I had been tight on time and several other scenarios as to see if I was competent as a team member (employee of target). Right after the interviews, they'll be able to tell you if they'd like to keep you or not. If they do decide to keep you, they'll give you your position you'd be working as and a drug test appointment. For the drug test appointment, they'll set it all up for you, just need to show up to the address they'll give you and pee in a cup. That's the hiring process.

Interview Questions
    I aimed high for my pay, but was shot down and given the wage that everybody in that particular Target starts at. I also was aiming to become a cashier, but when applying to target, they'll make you choose three different positions and they gave me carts. Which I do prefer now after a year and a half with the company.

Cart Attendant Interview

The interview process was like any other

they told me what I was getting and thats it

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Muncie, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muncie, IN

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Target in June 2010.

Basic general interview questions regarding character and problems you have faced in the past.

Interview Questions
    • When did you do something wrong, and how did you correct it?   View Answer
    There wasn't

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orland Park, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orland Park, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Target in October 2012.

I applied online on snagajob.com for seasonal sales team member and seasonal cart attendant. About a week later, I was told I would have a phone interview, then after I passed that there was an in-person interview. Before the interview they had me fill out a 50 question multiple choice test to see if I fit the company. I was offered the job after the in-person interview.

Interview Questions
    • If a product rings up at a higher price than the customer says what should you do?   View Answer
    No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee  in  Miami, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Target in March 2012.

I had two interviews on the same day by two different hiring managers.I also had to take an intelligence test. My thoughts and aspirations were completely crushed because I never recieved a phone call after the interview process even though I was told I would. They lied to me.

Interview Questions

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!