Target Cashier Interview Questions & Reviews

2.3

347 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Schaumburg, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Target in June 2014.

Why do you want to work for Target?
What are your strengths and weaknesses?
Tell us about a time that you made a mistake and what you did to fix the mistake?
When have you gone out of your way to help somebody?
A woman comes in the store looking to buy some children's shoes but the size she's looking for on the shoe she wants isn't on the display. What do you do?

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Spring Valley, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spring Valley, NV

I interviewed online - interviewed at Target in September 2010.

Pretty easy. I applied online. I had to keep calling them and do a lot of follow up. Then they finally called me asked if I can come in two days later. I dressed up in business attire. They had me meet with a team leader. Then I met with a Executive Team Leader. That interview went fairly easy. Asked me questions like why I think that I would fit with Target.

It was my first job so I accepted what they offered

Cashier Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Target.

too many interview a lot time of waitingThese top interview tips will help you cover everything you need to know to successfully ace a job interview. From checking out the company to sending an interview thank you note, these job interview tips cover all the basics needed for interviewing success.

take it or leav it

Cashier Interview

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Target.

It was fine they were nice and they dont make you feel uncomfortable no pressure tgere is 4 interviews the lat one is the top manager or gm

I found another job

Cashier Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Target.

A Target employer called to set up an interview time by phone. I did the phone interview the next day which only took about ten minutes. There were some about you questions and then some situational questions. At the end, she said someone would call me to set up the second interview. This was an in-person interview the following week.

Cashier Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Target.

I was asked to fill out an application that took about 30 minutes. I asked to speak to human resources to leave a resume and let her know im highly intrested in this position. She set up an Interview for me the very next day. I was interviewed by two different people (which werent too bad). At last, I spoke to human resources again for job offerings and got hired the very same day. I should be getting a call back soon for orientation.

Interview Questions
    • What would your previous manager say about your strenghts and weaknesses?   View Answer
    Let them know you have a felxible schedule, fast learner, and are willing to upsell (They love selling those red cards).

Cashier Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Target.

Received a phone call after putting in an online application about 3-4 weeks. Was asked general questions such as "Why Target?" "Previous Jobs" "What do you bring to the position/Target?" In person interview next day.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really. All very generic questions you hear at every interview.   Answer Question
    Offered a salary and I took it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Monroe, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monroe, NC

I applied online about 3 weeks ago got a call telling me that she would like to set up and phone interview with me that next day did the phone interview was schedule to do an interview that next day at 12:00pm did that went through to interview with HR and the Manager back to back waited in a room and she came back said I was hired!

Cashier Interview

There are 2 processes: first, it is the phone interview and the second one is face to face interview. The phone interview is usually for testing your English skill and your communication skill. The face to face interview is usually not that difficult even though there will be 2 people doing the interview separately. It will ask common questions such as your experience from previous jobs, what difficult about it???

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fairfax, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Target in March 2014.

Very easy, nice people, no pressure, at least two interviews, decision was made right away, training was a breeze. A lot of support from management...like i said very easy, no sweat