Target Cashier Interview Questions in Ohio

Updated Jul 4, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Massillon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Target (Massillon, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

I was first interviewed by a team leader. He then referred me to the head of HR for the second part of the interview. They asked about my past experience and different situational questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Target (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Tay called me about three days after I applied online. I was interviewed by two different people who asked questing like "Describe a time where you had to work with someone you didn't like". After both interviews were over, they left the room to talk about how I did. When they came back, they offered me the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in TroTownshipood, OH

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Target (TroTownshipood, OH) in April 2011.

Interview

Filled out application at in-store kiosk computer . 2 weeks later got a call to schedule interview . Came in for interview a little before scheduled time . Instructed to fill out questonaire on the computer . after that i was taken back and interviewed by a lady . she was very polite and mannerable as was I . She asked me a few questions from a Target interview packet . after she asked about 4 questions , she said i did very well . I shook her hand and she said a second interviewer would be entering in a moment . after a few minutes a second lady entered with a similar packet , also very nice and very mannerable . she only asked me two questions and was also very impressed with my answers . The whole process took about 45 minutes . after the 2nd interview she asked if i was available to come in the next day to fill out some stuff . thats when i was offered the job . Nothing really too difficult , seeing as i thoroughly prepared . very good experience overall

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Target?   Answer Question
    • When was the last time you worked with a group and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • When was the last time you addressed someone else's needs?   Answer Question
    • When was the last time you worked with someone to complete a task ? what was the outcome ?   Answer Question
    • What is one of your strength's and one of your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation . Offered a set price a little above minimum wage