Target

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Baltimore, MD

I applied online - interviewed at Target in June 2014.

Interview Details – phone interview followed by in store interview. very friendly and relaxed. some questions : what experience do you have that relates to this job? why do you want to work for Target? situation questions, just relax! beginners should def look thru this website glassdoor really helped me simple questions just relax! drug tested!!!

Interview Question – if a higher price was rung up and the customer claimed it was cheaper?   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – open for discussion

Interviewed at Target

Interview Details – The interview process was simple. We were congregated in a room and called one by one for our interviews. There were 2 interviews by 2 different managers, one higher than the other. Then you were brought back into the room to fill out paperwork if you were hired.

Interview Question – None of the questions were difficult. Just basic interview questions.   Answer Question

Cashier Team Member

I applied online and interviewed at Target.

Interview Details – The whole process took 3 weeks. I applied online and after 1 week i got a call to schedule on call interview . they asked me about my strength and weakness. A time when i got beyond my way to help someone.A time when i have to do multiple task and how i managed.After 1 week i was scheduled for one o one interview i arrived 15 minutes before they asked me to complete a questionnaire . It was not difficult some situational questions i did on applying. after finishing the questionnaire they asked me to wait for 5 minutes , after that they asked to watch a video after watching video again they asked to wait , sorry but they were unorganized . they asked question about the video. the HR asked about a wow experience if i had any with target . they ask me to come again as store manager will interview me . the next day i was asked if someone is looking for the pair of jeans he couldn't find what will you do

Interview Question – Nothing. the questions were same as posted here   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation as it was my first job i accepted the offer at 8.25

Team Member - Cashier Interview

Team Member - Cashier

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Target in October 2009.

Interview Details – Applied online for a cashier position and heard back from HR within the same week. I was invited in for an interview - two 1:1 interviews - completed an online personality test - what you would you do in certain situations. Following the two 1:1 interviews was offered the position. The questions mainly investigated your personality and how you work with others.

Interview Question – Tell us about a time you failed to perform as expected and how did you handle that.   Answer Question

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!