Target Corporation India

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Target Corporation India in January 2010.

Interview Details – Simple process - Received a call from HR and she was very approachable and answered all my queries and inquired about my employment details and scheduled the interview with Manager in the same week. I had the casual interview with manager who asked about the previous experience, accomplishments and work-related questions

Interview Question – Why do you want to join Target? What is the most challenging assignments/tasks you handled in your previous experience?   Answer Question

Project Leader Interview

Project Leader
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Target Corporation India in June 2013.

Interview Details – Screening through a consultant. Four-five rounds of interview depending on the team & project. No set process except for a couple of mandatory behaviour rounds which everyone has to take. If it is a techno-functional role then you'll be tested as per the leadership expectations & some basic technology & domain knowledge. For roles which are not critical and yet have to be filled, the recruitment takes a really long time.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Target?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Salaries are mostly set and it depends on how much your peers & managers are currently being paid.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Associate Software Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Target Corporation India.

Interview Details – It was a one day interview process and i knew my results one after another after all the 3 levels of interview rounds. First round was technical round where i was scanned for my techical proficiency in datawarehousing, datastage, sqls. In second round , i came across some more technical questions and the final round was HR round which has got some common HR questions.... Thats all...

Interview Question – Questions on performance improvement of datastage jobs.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at Target Corporation India.

Interview Details – It was a Good experience . The technical interviewer pretended as if I am the worst candidate ever :-) but I was given a go-ahead to the 2nd round which I cleared and then passed on to HR.

Negotiation Details – They did not entertain any negotiation

Business Manager Interview

Business Manager

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at Target Corporation India.

Interview Details – Head hunted and had about 7 rounds of interview and the process took about 7 weeks. HR - Basic Discussion - Technical - US Partner - Director 2 rounds (phone, face to face) and closed the loop with final HR. Overall pretty lengthy process only one interview scheduled each week.

Interview Question – Project delivery related, SBOs, technical And Hr rounds   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – not much room but was based on the current ctc

Specialist Interactive Interview

Specialist Interactive

Interviewed at Target Corporation India

Interview Details – You must be obviously technically sounding with the job profile. You should be highly interactive and be fun loving with work. There are SBO's (Situation, Behavior, Outcome).in which be honest in your answer rather than trying to show off with false commitments or views. Its very important than you must be realistic so that company finds you to be a right fit at first.

Interview Question – There is nothing difficult than an easy question where you try not to rove yourself wrong.   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Target Corporation India in July 2010.

Interview Details – 4 rounds in total - Apti, technical, F2F and HR

Interview Question – technical   Answer Question

Project Lead Interview

Project Lead
Bangalore (India)

Interview Details – HR Screening followed by a bit Technical and situation based interview, followed by Hiring Manager \ Senior leader

Interview Question – Nothing specific   View Answer

Negotiation Details – You can negotiate

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Target Corporation India in August 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring process at Target is probably best in India. The interviewers are really nice, they make you comfortable and the HR provides all the necessary details of the interviews. The questions were to the point and the interviewers focused on exploring the real world knowledge of the candidate rather than focusing on the bookish knowledge.

Interview Question – How does decision tree classification algorithm work?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I got what I asked for

Lead Specialist Interview

Lead Specialist

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Target Corporation India.

Interview Details – All behavioral questions, less of technical, 4-5 round of interviews

Negotiation Details – Can be negotiated a little bit

Interviews for Top Jobs at Target Corporation India

Worked for Target Corporation India? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Target Corporation India interview questions and advice. All 44 interview reviews posted anonymously by Target Corporation India employees and interview candidates.