Target Corporation India

Relevance Date Difficulty

Test Lead Interview

Test Lead
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and interviewed at Target Corporation India.

Interview Details – telephonic
1:1
Technical
HR

We're committed to protecting our community from fraudulent submissions that might affect our ratings and reviews.

We review and approve every post before it appears on our site, and in a case where the community sees something suspicious we will look into the issue and take appropriate action

Interview Question – SBE based   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Target Corporation India.

Interview Details – Very Elaborate. Does not make sense for freshers or people with less than 3 years of experience
Very negative way of interviewing. Only concerned about what went wrong always.

What did you do wrong ?

Why would i tell that in an interview. And how are you sure i am not lying

Interview Question – What did you do wrong ?

Why would i tell that in an interview. And how are you sure i am not lying
  Answer Question

All Positions Interview

All Positions

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Target Corporation India.

Interview Details – Ice breaking . Examples and Experiences of 1)How you deal with difficult people 2)How you convinced someone about something 3)Multi tasking 4)How you dealt with not meeting deadline 5)When you let a group down , How you deal with it . Another round of HR interview relating to the role on offer

Interview Question – Give me an example of when you failed to meet a deadline? How did you treat the situation ?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Quality Analyst Interview

Quality Analyst
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Target Corporation India in September 2012.

Interview Details – The entire screening, interview process was very badly managed. The recruiters did not have a clear understanding of what the job demanded, there was a lot of confusion between the hiring managers and recruiters. Also the recruiters never got back about the outcome of the interview and kept candidates waiting for one full day.

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Target Corporation India in January 2010.

Interview Details – Simple process - Received a call from HR and she was very approachable and answered all my queries and inquired about my employment details and scheduled the interview with Manager in the same week. I had the casual interview with manager who asked about the previous experience, accomplishments and work-related questions

Interview Question – Why do you want to join Target? What is the most challenging assignments/tasks you handled in your previous experience?   Answer Question

Project Leader Interview

Project Leader
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Target Corporation India in June 2013.

Interview Details – Screening through a consultant. Four-five rounds of interview depending on the team & project. No set process except for a couple of mandatory behaviour rounds which everyone has to take. If it is a techno-functional role then you'll be tested as per the leadership expectations & some basic technology & domain knowledge. For roles which are not critical and yet have to be filled, the recruitment takes a really long time.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Target?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Salaries are mostly set and it depends on how much your peers & managers are currently being paid.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Associate Software Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Target Corporation India.

Interview Details – It was a one day interview process and i knew my results one after another after all the 3 levels of interview rounds. First round was technical round where i was scanned for my techical proficiency in datawarehousing, datastage, sqls. In second round , i came across some more technical questions and the final round was HR round which has got some common HR questions.... Thats all...

Interview Question – Questions on performance improvement of datastage jobs.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at Target Corporation India.

Interview Details – It was a Good experience . The technical interviewer pretended as if I am the worst candidate ever :-) but I was given a go-ahead to the 2nd round which I cleared and then passed on to HR.

Negotiation Details – They did not entertain any negotiation

Business Manager Interview

Business Manager

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at Target Corporation India.

Interview Details – Head hunted and had about 7 rounds of interview and the process took about 7 weeks. HR - Basic Discussion - Technical - US Partner - Director 2 rounds (phone, face to face) and closed the loop with final HR. Overall pretty lengthy process only one interview scheduled each week.

Interview Question – Project delivery related, SBOs, technical And Hr rounds   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – not much room but was based on the current ctc

Specialist Interactive Interview

Specialist Interactive

Interviewed at Target Corporation India

Interview Details – You must be obviously technically sounding with the job profile. You should be highly interactive and be fun loving with work. There are SBO's (Situation, Behavior, Outcome).in which be honest in your answer rather than trying to show off with false commitments or views. Its very important than you must be realistic so that company finds you to be a right fit at first.

Interview Question – There is nothing difficult than an easy question where you try not to rove yourself wrong.   View Answer

Worked for Target Corporation India? Contribute to the Community!