Target Distribution Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

5 interviews

2.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Distributions Intern Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Target in February 2013.

I applied online and received an email asking for a first round interview over the phone. The recruiter called 5 minutes early and asked behavioral questions. The interview lasted about twenty minutes and by the end of it the recruiter said I had done well enough to advance to the next round of interview.
Before the next round however I had to take some online aptitude tests. The tests were on reading comprehension and math. The reading comprehension was not too difficult but the math was much harder due to the time limits and amount graphs and tables that had to be analysed. When I finished that about two weeks later there was what was supposed to by my second interview over the phone. This time the recruiter said it was actually a question answer session where I could find out more about the company. After this I never heard back from her.
Overall the questions were standard but the recruiter wasn't profession in the rejection.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you worked in a group and had a conflict with one of the members   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Distributions Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Gainesville, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Target in October 2013.

2 Target Employees in the interview. First asked me about myself, then asked me some general questions such as would I be willing to relocate, etc. Then asked me about a few things on my resume. Then asked me 3 behavioral questions. Then asked if I had any questions for them.

Distribution Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Target.

Target recruiter came to college career day, and got an interview scheduled on spot. One on one interview with HR, a lot a behavioral questions. Then went for another on-site interview that was entirely behavioral questions as well.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you made a mistake. What did you learn from it? What would you do differently?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Topeka, KS
    Anonymous Employee in Topeka, KS

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Target in January 2013.

Consisted of three rounds. One informational phone call, formal phone interview, and on site interview. Behavioral type questions with the expectation of detailed experiences. They really look for What you did to resolve a problem and what the outcome was.

Interview Questions
    • Describe how you handled difficult tasks in a previous job.   Answer Question

Distribution Intern Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Target in March 2012.

The interview process consisted of me going to the facility and interviewing with both HR and Senior Group Leaders. They asked me a lot of questions regarding collaboration. If your answers reflect that your a team player and can contribute to the success to the team as a whole you will do fine.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you failed something? How did you recover? Did you recover? And what did you learn from this failure?   Answer Question

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!