Target Flow Team Interview Questions

2.2

Flow Team Interview

Interview

interview with 2 different people. it was a very long process , and all the questions were very common questions. just for a seasonal position. It was very easy. The hiring videos were very common and boring.

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conyers, GA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Target (Conyers, GA).

Interview

will be interviewed by two persons. when I started you had to interviews in one day (one by a team lead and the other by a executive team lead). now interviews are done over the phone by the team lead and the in person is by the executive team lead.

Negotiation

accepted what was given because I needed a job at the time

Anonymous Interview Candidate in District Heights, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Target (District Heights, MD).

Interview

It took me about a week to receive a call to request an interview. During the interviewing process, you will have to go through two separate interviews, one with your possible Team Lead, and another with an ETL (Executive Team Lead) or someone else of higher standings.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions that were asked were very routine. None of them seemed unexpected or difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They asked me what was my desired pay. I told them $8.50. They ended up paying me $8.75 with the overnight differential of an extra $1.00.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Target (San Antonio, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted regarding an interview approximately 2 days later. When I showed up for the interview, I initially had to fill out a series of questionnaires on a computer. The questions were primarily behavioral related. After the questionnaire, I had two one-on-one interviews. They were brief, very easy interviews-basic questions such "give an example of a time you took initiative." After the two interviews, I was asked to wait a few minutes, and I received a job offer before leaving the store.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation available

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Target (Charlotte, NC) in August 2013.

Interview

Hiring was done online, assessment was done on a computer in store, and Interview consistent of 3 people from different locations in-store

Other job opportunity

Flow Team Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Target.

Interview

Applied online and received a call about 4 days later. Basic phone interview questions, why did you apply, can you lift 50 lbs, are you able to work the designated schedule. They then asked me what day I was available for an in person interview. The in person interview consisted of a test on the computer followed by the in person interview with the same basic questions.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offered me 9.00/hr no negotiation, take it or leave it.

Flow Team Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Target.

Interview

EVERY interview question for target is listed on this site. Just study the questions posted on here and you'll be good.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were given a task and there was an unforeseen obstacle?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Target (Lubbock, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

I applied in-store, took a couple of days for them to send me an email only to tell me that they weren't looking. I knew it wasn't true because I have someone who referred me there. I told them to ask, and so they told me to give the manager a call. I did, and we set up a one on one interview. It's a good thing I looked up questions on this website and tried answering them. They make you take a short test, and then they call you up to do the first interview. They ask a lot of 'Tell me about a time' questions and you just have to be prepared to tell them about similar situations. They then send you to do a second interview- caution they ask a couple of questions that the first interviewer asked, so be sure you remember what you answered. Basically in the second interview they're already telling you whether or not they'll hire you. If you do get hired they then get you to take a drug test and they run a background check. It'll take some time to get the results back but after that you do a orientation and they set your training schedule.
    So, basically it really helps a lot if you have a team member reference and if you take the time to look up questions and have your responses ready. I was surprised at just how many they asked that other members on here provided.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a lot of tasks to do in a limited time?
      If we were to talk to your supervisor or school teacher, what would they say your best. qualities were?

Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not try to negotiate.

Flow Team Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Target.

Interview

I applied online for two Target Locations. Of course, I got a call back from the one furthest away. They asked a few questions about my background, past jobs, why I would be interested in working there, my career goals. After about a 5min chat a second phone interview was set. This interview was more I'm-going-to-read-these-lengthy-questions-from-this-paper type interview. Questions regarding a time where you made a mistake, delt with an unruly customer, how you handled the situation. Those type of things. This ended with a scheduled in-store interview with an ETL asking the same questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Target (Miami, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

Basic questions asked customer service what would you do if an item is out of place, would you stop what your doing to help out a customer, basic retail questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was offered 9.50 after store opened. From 4-8 was told I was going toget paid 10.50 an hr.