Target

Average Difficulty
19 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Conyers, GA

I applied online and interviewed at Target.

Interview Details – will be interviewed by two persons. when I started you had to interviews in one day (one by a team lead and the other by a executive team lead). now interviews are done over the phone by the team lead and the in person is by the executive team lead.

Negotiation Details – accepted what was given because I needed a job at the time

Very Easy Interview

San Antonio, TX

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Target in November 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and was contacted regarding an interview approximately 2 days later. When I showed up for the interview, I initially had to fill out a series of questionnaires on a computer. The questions were primarily behavioral related. After the questionnaire, I had two one-on-one interviews. They were brief, very easy interviews-basic questions such "give an example of a time you took initiative." After the two interviews, I was asked to wait a few minutes, and I received a job offer before leaving the store.

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation available

District Heights, MD

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Target.

Interview Details – It took me about a week to receive a call to request an interview. During the interviewing process, you will have to go through two separate interviews, one with your possible Team Lead, and another with an ETL (Executive Team Lead) or someone else of higher standings.

Interview Question – All of the questions that were asked were very routine. None of them seemed unexpected or difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They asked me what was my desired pay. I told them $8.50. They ended up paying me $8.75 with the overnight differential of an extra $1.00.

Lakewood, CO

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Target in June 2012.

Interview Details – Questions were all behavioral questions. I interviewed with he team lead of flow at first then I had a separate interview after her with the logistics ETL. It was the same interview from both people which was a little strange. Questions were all behavioral questions and weren't too bad really

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you were overwhelmed with work and how you managed to get through it   Answer Question

Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Target in August 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring was done online, assessment was done on a computer in store, and Interview consistent of 3 people from different locations in-store

Interview Question – The usual questions, and some hypothetical situations   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Other job opportunity

Flow Team

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Target.

Interview Details – Applied online and received a call about 4 days later. Basic phone interview questions, why did you apply, can you lift 50 lbs, are you able to work the designated schedule. They then asked me what day I was available for an in person interview. The in person interview consisted of a test on the computer followed by the in person interview with the same basic questions.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Offered me 9.00/hr no negotiation, take it or leave it.

Very Easy Interview

Miami, FL

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Target in March 2013.

Interview Details – Basic questions asked customer service what would you do if an item is out of place, would you stop what your doing to help out a customer, basic retail questions.

Interview Question – None really...everything was common sense   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was offered 9.50 after store opened. From 4-8 was told I was going toget paid 10.50 an hr.

Glen Allen, VA

I applied online - interviewed at Target in March 2012.

Interview Details – the hiring process was very easy

Interview Question – there were no unexpected questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiating lol

Pikesville, MD

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Target in April 2012.

Interview Details – 2 1 on 1 interviews. One with an any of the exectuive team leads and 1 with whomever your potential team leader. Both were giving a standard set of questions to ask you after they've told you a little about themselves. You are also given time to tell them about yourself.

Interview Question – Give a time where you took it upon yourself to help someone? What were the results?   Answer Question

Flow Team

I applied online and interviewed at Target.

Interview Details – EVERY interview question for target is listed on this site. Just study the questions posted on here and you'll be good.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you were given a task and there was an unforeseen obstacle?   Answer Question

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!