Target Flow Team Interview Questions

2.2

19 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Conyers, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conyers, GA

I applied online - interviewed at Target.

will be interviewed by two persons. when I started you had to interviews in one day (one by a team lead and the other by a executive team lead). now interviews are done over the phone by the team lead and the in person is by the executive team lead.

accepted what was given because I needed a job at the time

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Target in November 2013.

I applied online and was contacted regarding an interview approximately 2 days later. When I showed up for the interview, I initially had to fill out a series of questionnaires on a computer. The questions were primarily behavioral related. After the questionnaire, I had two one-on-one interviews. They were brief, very easy interviews-basic questions such "give an example of a time you took initiative." After the two interviews, I was asked to wait a few minutes, and I received a job offer before leaving the store.

No negotiation available

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  District Heights, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in District Heights, MD

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Target.

It took me about a week to receive a call to request an interview. During the interviewing process, you will have to go through two separate interviews, one with your possible Team Lead, and another with an ETL (Executive Team Lead) or someone else of higher standings.

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions that were asked were very routine. None of them seemed unexpected or difficult.   Answer Question
    They asked me what was my desired pay. I told them $8.50. They ended up paying me $8.75 with the overnight differential of an extra $1.00.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lakewood, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CO

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Target in June 2012.

Questions were all behavioral questions. I interviewed with he team lead of flow at first then I had a separate interview after her with the logistics ETL. It was the same interview from both people which was a little strange. Questions were all behavioral questions and weren't too bad really

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you were overwhelmed with work and how you managed to get through it   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Target in August 2013.

Hiring was done online, assessment was done on a computer in store, and Interview consistent of 3 people from different locations in-store

Other job opportunity

Flow Team Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Target.

Applied online and received a call about 4 days later. Basic phone interview questions, why did you apply, can you lift 50 lbs, are you able to work the designated schedule. They then asked me what day I was available for an in person interview. The in person interview consisted of a test on the computer followed by the in person interview with the same basic questions.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   View Answer
    Offered me 9.00/hr no negotiation, take it or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Target in March 2013.

Basic questions asked customer service what would you do if an item is out of place, would you stop what your doing to help out a customer, basic retail questions.

Interview Questions
    Was offered 9.50 after store opened. From 4-8 was told I was going toget paid 10.50 an hr.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Glen Allen, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glen Allen, VA

I applied online - interviewed at Target in March 2012.

the hiring process was very easy

Interview Questions
    there was no negotiating lol

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pikesville, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pikesville, MD

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Target in April 2012.

2 1 on 1 interviews. One with an any of the exectuive team leads and 1 with whomever your potential team leader. Both were giving a standard set of questions to ask you after they've told you a little about themselves. You are also given time to tell them about yourself.

Interview Questions
    • Give a time where you took it upon yourself to help someone? What were the results?   Answer Question

Flow Team Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Target.

EVERY interview question for target is listed on this site. Just study the questions posted on here and you'll be good.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you were given a task and there was an unforeseen obstacle?   Answer Question

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!