Target Flow Team Lead Interview Questions

Updated Sep 3, 2014
Updated Sep 3, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Flow Team Lead Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Target.

Applied online, got a phone call two days later and did a phone interview. Then I went into the store for the "in-person" interview. It was actually really intense. I interviewed first with the human resource lead, and then with the Logistics ETL. I then interviewed with the STL, and came back a few days later to interview with the DTL. It was really intense, and if you have an interview here, you should come in prepared! The interview questions were the "tell me about a time..." setup, and even if you have never been in that situation, you should make it up. They just want to see how your thought process works. Also, be as detailed as possible.. I can't stress that enough. If you are not detailed and use vague words and sentences, they WILL ask you to "explain that a little more."

Interview Questions

I did not want the retail hours.

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Flow Team Lead Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Target in August 2011.

Phone or personal interview, 2 separate interviews with a Team Lead then ETL,first interview asks reaction to different situations, 2nd asks guest first questions. If you are hired they job offer you that day and send you for drug test and they complete background check. Usually hear back in 1 week. If they say you will get an email or call you are not considered.

Interview Questions
    • Asks what your personal strengths and areas of improvement   Answer Question
    No negotiating what they offer is what you get

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Target in June 2011.

Questions were pretty simple