Target Flow Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

2.1

Flow Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Target in July 2015.

Interview

The interview went fast and easy. Only a couple of questions they ask and they are pretty easy. When you don't know what to say they will help you out or skip the question and cone back to it.

Interview Questions

• What would your friends say your strengths are?   Answer Question
  • When was a time you had to work with someone you disagreed with?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Flow Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Target.

Interview

It was for a seasonal position. Multiple people were there during the same time. They were called one by one depending on the position they were hired. I was first interview by two different individuals.

Flow Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Target in July 2015.

Interview

Process was very straightforward and not invasive. I had both of my interviews on the same day and was hired on the spot. There's not much more to say than that. They called and scheduled a time, I showed up, and got hired. Maybe if you didn't force people to write reviews I would have more to say.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time your emotions have affected your work.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They gave me the dollar amount I asked for - which was $3 higher than the national average.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Target (Houston, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Waited over 30 minutes, in the HR office until the Team member finished her lunch. An intern young lady looked to be just out of high school sat in on the interview. She just asked a few questions about 4. She stated she had worked for target for over 10 years, but was at this store about 1. I knew I landed the job when she asked about my availability, and possible start date...I received a phone call a few days later for a job offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Target (Bloomington, IN) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied at an in-store kiosk. I got a call a few days later to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was straightforward, but definitely prepare for the situational questions that they will ask you - literally all the questions I was asked are on Glassdoor. I then was scheduled to come in for an in-person interview a couple days later. That interview was pretty much the same as the one over the phone, several situational questions for which they wanted specific examples. As soon as the interview was over, the person interviewing me told me he would get someone from HR to write me up a job offer.

• Name a time you exceeded someone's expectations.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Onalaska, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Target (Onalaska, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

It was quick and short, the Assistant manager or "Team leader" asked me to step in his office to do the interview. After the interview they presented a job offer, no room for negotiation on wage.

Interview Questions

• They asked why do you want to work here; among other questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Target (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

Went into the store and waited in a office area for the interview, after a few minutes I was greeted by my interviewers and we went into another room for the interview. It was a very relaxed atmosphere but I still felt a little nervous since it was my first time doing this. The interview lasted for about 20-30 minutes or so. Most of the questions they asked were mainly situational ones.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had someone with more experience than you help you with something.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Webster, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Target (Webster, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Filled out online application. Got a call next day to set interview. They interview you twice. One with the team leader and the other the HR manager. Both ask personality questions and situational questions. In between the interviews you take a questionnaire on their computer to judge basic math skills and if you will follow all their rules.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you stood up for yourself. What did you do and how did it end?   Answer Question
    • Name a situation where your task was interrupted. How did you handle it and what was the outcome   Answer Question
    • Name a situation where you had a disagreement with someone. How did you handle it and what was the outcome   Answer Question
    • Name a situation where you had to teach something new to someone. How did you do it and what was the outcome   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating but target is raising pay for team members to $9.50/hr starting out.

Flow Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Target.

Interview

I applied online. I got a call a few days later and scheduled an interview for the next day. I went in and was asked to wait. I waited about ten minutes until someone finally came and took me into an office. I did the interview and was asked to wait in the break room for the second interview. I waited about fifteen minutes until the same person from the first interview came back and said there wasn't time to do the second interview. They told me to expect a call, but instead I got an email saying they could not offer be the position at this time. Honestly, because I didn't get to do the second part of the interview, I felt a little bit cheated. It was about lunch time, so I couldn't help but wonder if the person doing my second interview was out at lunch.

Interview Questions

• A time you were asked to do something and went beyond expectation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Traverse City, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Target (Traverse City, MI).

Interview

Applied Online, was contacted the next day to set up an interview. You are then interviewed by both the team lead and the executive team lead of the department you applied for. You also have to take a test to test your personality, problem solving and basic math skills.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was unable to negotiate employment details for this position.