Target Interview Questions in Fremont, CA

2.5

Executive Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Target (Fremont, CA).

Interview

Met a recruiter at the career fair and gave him my resume, got an email requesting an in person interview a week later. Questions they asked were basic behavior questions including Tell us about a time when you had a conflict with a team member, tell me a time you provided exceptional customer service, tell us a time you failed. They are looking for people who can multitask and lead a team.

Interview Questions

Barista Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Target (Fremont, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

Originally, I applied as a cashier but I ended up getting a call asking if I was interested in being a barista at the starbucks that they had at the store. During the interview, there was about 12 other people and when I came back after the first interview, I only saw two other people left. Overall, I thought the interview process was fairly easy.

Interview Questions

• What was a mistake that you have made in the past that you had to fix?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was hired early January and I gave a heads up about my school schedule and they said it wouldn't be a problem because they could work around it. Unfortunately, when I reminded them about school a week before class started, they told me they were unable to work around my schedule.