Target

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Front End Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Target in October 2010.

Interview Details – My interviews were speedy. They were very excited to interview me. Told me I'd get front end supervisor with a decent pay. I did both my interviews in the same day. Did my drug test and they offered me a job on the sales floor making minimum wage after promising me a position with a specific pay rate. Naturally I declined. I don't appreciate being lied to just to get new on staff.

Interview Question – There wasn't one.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Lied to about position and pay rate.

Front End Supervisor

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Target.

Interview Details – There were two interviews, one with the ETL for me it was the ETL-HR but they may have the ETL- Guest experience (front end ETL) interview instead. The other interview was with the GSTL. Both interviews ask basic questions such as why do you think you would be suited for this position and why you would like to interview for it. All the other questions are the same basic questions they as for the initial new hire interview, they just want to hear more leadership answers.

Interview Question – Name a time you realized you had made a mistake after you had already finished a task.   Answer Question

Cincinnati, OH

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Target in June 2012.

Interview Details – You enter a cold room, with a dim light. You'll sit for about twenty minutes and two people will enter, the front end manager and the hiring manager. They will ask you a number of questions regarding your background and skills.

Interview Question – Name three of your worst skills and how you plan to improve.   Answer Question

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!