Target Human Resources Assistant Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Human Resources Assistant Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Target in November 2013.

I applied for the position online. About two weeks later I received a phone call to schedule a phone interview on the same day. After the phone interview, I met with the Human Resources Supervisor. I had to fill out a questionnaire on the kiosk prior to the face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Target? The supervisor also asked two situational questions, asking about what would you do if a product was not in stock? How would you handle a guest at checkout if a product rang up as one price & they said it was another?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vauxhall, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vauxhall, NJ

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Target.

I filled out a app online. They called me in for a interview. The process took almost 4 hours. They gave me two standard interviews. They asked normal interview question. If you have the job you would know immediately. They will give you a paper to go take a drug test thats right up the street.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were just like any other interview questions. Nothing hard   View Answer
    No negotation

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Target in February 2011.

Quick and simple...it wasn't a tough interview. They could clearly see that I was qualified. They asked a few basic questions about my experience and asked me to submit to a drug test and background check.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Target in June 2012.

There was a total of 3 Interviews. The first was with a Team Lead who asked you a series of Situation type questions, all which I had previously researched here prior, so do your homework and be ready with your answers. The second was with the HR Manager who also asked you similar questions. Lastly, I came back to interview with the Store Manager. That was much more informal and where it got more personal. This is the part where you can tell them more about yourself etc.

Interview Questions
    • Please tell me a couple of your best qualities, and a couple things that need improvement.   Answer Question

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!