Target Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jan 28, 2015
Updated Jan 28, 2015

3.1

Intern Interview

Applied through my campus. Two rounds of interviews on campus

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you worked in a group and one of the members didn't pull their weight.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Cruz, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Cruz, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Target.

They came to my school looking to hire interns and they interviewed people on the spot. It was a very simple and positive interview and they really like anyone that has an upbeat personality.

Interview Questions
    • They were all very straight forward and simple questions.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Target.

It took several weeks and required a resume submission, phone interview and an in person interview with two separate people.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to convince someone to think differently in your job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ
    Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Target in February 2014.

The overall experience was okay, except the interviewer was kind of unprofessional.

Interview Questions
    • When did you disagree with a manager and what did you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Target.

I met with a recruiter one on one on a Friday. I had the interview the next Monday. Standard interview. Asked me about general sales questions. Interviewers were very nice and let me take my time answering the questions. I was notified a week later that I was no longer being considered.

Intern Interview

Spoke with a target rep at a career fair, got an interview on the spot. Went to the interview and was told that I performed very well. They told me I would be receiving another call for a phone interview which never happened. Very unprofessional in my opinion.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were general and not overwhelming. A lot of past leadership questions.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Target.

All behavioral based questions- Why Target? What was a mistake that you made? Tell me a time when you worked with a group, and what was the result?

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when someone challenged you or displayed an opposing viewpoint.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview entailed basic behavioral type questions. Be prepared to talk about leading, team work, and why you would be a good fit for Target.

Interview Questions
    • What was a time that you had to solve a conflict in a group?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Met at career fair at school and got signed up for an interview. Had to complete a long application online and a long assessment of weird self evaluation questions some math questions after the interview

Anonymous Employee in Storrs, CT
    Anonymous Employee in Storrs, CT

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Target in October 2013.

The interview process has an online application, a first round interview that was conducted by an area manager and former intern. The second round will be conducted by a regional manager. The first interview lasted 45 minutes and the second is scheduled for 30. They let the candidate know whether they would get the second interview within 2 days.

Interview Questions
    • How have you helped someone work through a challenging situation?   Answer Question