Target

Average Difficulty
4,023 candidate interviews

Team Leader Interview

Team Leader

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Target.

Interview Details – I applied online. Day after got an email to do an online asesment. After doing it, the day after I got an email to schedule an appointment for an interview. 2 days after went to the interview. I sat on the waiting room, went for a 1st interview, then back the waiting room. Sent back for a 2nd interview and back to the waiting room. After one of the managers came back and said they had all the information they needed and I would be contacted after. I knew I hadn't got the job by then. Total process lasted less than a week. And 2 weeks after got an email saying I hadn't got the job.

Interview Question – A lot of before experience questions.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources

Interviewed at Target

Interview Details – Interviewed for an Executive Team Leader position. First interviewed with a store team leader, then with the store's executive HR and store team leader. Went on to interview at the district office.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult team member or guest?   View Answer
  • Tell me about a time you had to make a quick decision based on a lot of new information?   Answer Question

Sales Team Leader Interview

Sales Team Leader

Interviewed at Target

Interview Details – Phone interview led to meeting. 3 interviews in all.

Interview Question – What don't you want from this job? I wasn't expecting that.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Salary expectation was higher then offer.

Executive Team Leader Interview

Executive Team Leader

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Target.

Interview Details – Process took a while. Started with online test and telephone interview. Proceeded to one on one interview with store manager. LOTS OF BEHAVIORAL QUESTIONS! Next step was interview with District Team Leader. More of just "getting to know you" questions. Last interview was a telephone interview with HR. Shortly after I was offered position and I accepted.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had to help others less experienced than yourself?
Tell me about a time that you encountered an unforseen obstacle and how did you overcome it?
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Wage set in job description.

Merchandise Flow Team Member Interview

Merchandise Flow Team Member

Interviewed at Target

Interview Details – Initially applied on online at their website for multiple positions. A couple of days later they offered me a phone interview for a position as a Merchandise Flow Team Member. The phone interview went well and now I am waiting for my second interview which is tomorrow.

Interview Question – Why do you want this position?   Answer Question

Sales Floor Team Member Interview

Sales Floor Team Member

Interviewed at Target

Interview Details – The process was very straightforward. I two interviews with team leaders for the store. The one that wanted me selected me to work in her section and I was tendered an offer.

Interview Question – What is your definition of customer service?   Answer Question

Executive Team Leader Interview

Executive Team Leader

I applied online and interviewed at Target.

Interview Details – phone interview
2nd interview in store
3 interview with store leader
4 interview with district leader

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you were given unfavorable feedback and what was your reaction   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Data Analyst

Interviewed at Target

Interview Details – I only made it as far as a phone interview. I applied online, then received an e-mail from HR to set up a phone interview. I then completed the phone interview. About a week later I received an email saying I had not gotten the job.

Interview Question – No unexpected or difficult questions really. You can expect your basic behavioral job interview questions.   Answer Question

Cashierr Interview

Cashierr

Interviewed at Target

Interview Details – I arrived at a hotel where i was greeted by people who were working for Target. They were very friendly and led me to the waiting room. I was then called for my first interview, and it went well. They introduced themselves and then asked me to do the same. They asked me questions in english and french. He was a very friendly guy and I thought the interview went well. I was then called for a second interview and this process was not as great as the first. He didn't seem as friendly and wasn't as enthusiastic. If i didn't get the job, it was probably because of my second interview.

Interview Question – Name one mistake and how you fixed it   Answer Question

Sales Floor Team Member Interview

Sales Floor Team Member

Interviewed at Target

Interview Details – First interview by phone, if set up for a second interview it's in person, if you don't set up a 2nd it's already over.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!