Target Interview Questions

Updated Apr 16, 2015
4,983 Interview Reviews

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Seemed very professional, typical interview, typical questions. I went to a meet and greet the night before. I didn't feel like I fit in well with the main interviewer, but everyone else was nice. There did seem to be a bit of a logistical issue when it came to contacting their recruits. After being told no, I got an e-mail from another employee at corporate asking to set up an interview. Then quickly got another e-mail telling me to disregard that first e-mail. I thought that was a little unprofessional, just adding insult to injury. But it did show me there definitely wasn't anything wrong with my credentials, they just didn't think I would fit in with their work culture, which is fine.

Interview Questions

• Explain a difficult experience when you had to pull from multiple different sources in order to solve a problem.   1 Answer

Executive Team Leader Interview

Interview

Interiew and Hiring Process is long but you learn a lot from the process. They will usually give you feedback on the spot and help you prepare for the next interview if you pass the initial interview. For the ETL position, you will interview with 2 STL's (store team leaders) and 1 DTL ( district team leader)

Interview Questions

• They will only ask you situational based questions. Tell me about a time when you challenged an opinion or idea of boss or with whom you worked on a project.   Answer Question

Interview

I am already employed at target, so this was an inhouse interview. I had 3 30 minute interviews with about 5 questions each. The process did take a good couple hours.

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Target.

Interview

Pretty decent set you up with an interview then you would receive your second that same day. You would be interviewed by two separate people that would then discuss their thoughts on applicant. If they are liked the applicant would be job offered right away and would have 24 hours to submit a drug test and would just have to wait on the results from that and a background check

Executive Team Leader Interview

Interview

Rd 1 - Phone Interview
    Rd 2 - 2 Interviews with Store and District Managers
    Job Shadow to see how you connect with team, and meet Fast, Fun, Friendly culture
    Rd 3 - Final interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to make a quick decision in a short amount of time.   Answer Question

Assistant Retail Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Target.

Interview

I was first contacted by a recruiter. Took online test, had over phone interview, interviewed with recruiter in person, then interview with Store Manager, District Manager then Regional Manager

Interview Questions

• I did not think any of the questions were difficult or unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes I could negotiate

Interview

Lot of scenario question

Interview Questions

• None, prepare for everything, google and do research or u will not get the job   Answer Question

Sales Floor Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Target.

Interview

Submitted a online application, about a week later got a call to schedule an interview. Interviewed with the HR and then with the manager. Same day signed for background check and drug test. 2 Days later was offered a job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with an unpleasent customer and what did you do to resolve the issue/problem?   Answer Question

Senior Team LEader Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Target.

Interview

I interviewed with 2 recruiting team members, one store team leader, and a district team leader. The entire process took 3 weeks and I did not recieve any communication until 2 weeks later when I was asked if I would take a lower position in a store.

TTS Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Target in March 2012.

Interview

I applied online through my school, got an interview request within a week, and an offer two days later. It was a speedy process. Interview was straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Interview was personality based. A lot of questions like "Tell me about a situation when... " etc.   Answer Question