Target Interview Questions

5,000 Interview Reviews

2.8

Starbucks Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maple Grove, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Target (Maple Grove, MN).

Interview

I applied online at target.com. I got a call a few days later to come in for an interview with the team lead and executive team lead. Got offered the job on the spot after the interview. I accepted the job offer.

Interview Questions

• How did you overcome obstacles between you and other team mates in a group setting?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call 5 days later scheduling an interview at the store. It took a moderate amount of waiting to get to the interview. The interview was with 1 man and it was a laid back environment. There were many "tell me about a time" type questions. He said they would call me or email for a second interview in the next few days. Got an email saying they're unable to offer me a position.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Target (Westminster, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

Two interviews same day. Job offer same day.Easy interviews, talked to two managers. one junior manager, another store manager. Both easy to talk to. Asked general questions about me, I answered honestly. They were nice people.

Interview Questions

• What's your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Collections Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (Tempe, AZ) in October 2013.

Interview

once you go through the application process, you will receive an email notification letting you know to take a quiz which consists of a series of questions. you will have a phone interview with a recruiter, and if everything goes well you will be notified of a person-person interview where you will be seen my two of the hiring managers who will ask behavioral questions. be prepared with a copy of your resume and to answer position related questions and past job experiences.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you faced a conflict while working on a team. How did you handle that?   Answer Question

Sales Floor Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (Peoria, AZ) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied online on Target's website, HR calls to confirm interview date/time, 2 interviews on same day by a team leader then one of the stores executive team leader, offer made afterwards, drug test had to be done within three days, started working shortly after.

Associate Product Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Target (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

I interviewed and was offered an internship position, based on my experience and qualifications I was then offered an opportunity to talk to HR about the possibility of getting a full time offer.

Interview Questions

• What unique trait do you think you will bring to the team?   1 Answer

Backroom Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Pottsgrove, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (West Pottsgrove, PA) in July 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by one team lead and one ETL. They both asked me a variety questions regarding how I would react or how I reacted in certain scenarios. When I was offered a position, we discussed salary and I was given information on orientation. Overall very smooth and painless.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to help a friend and it might have been inconvenient or difficult for you?   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Target (Miami, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Very brief and simple. I was asked why I wanted to work there, how I would handle angry customers, if I could work a cashier, and my availability. The interviewer was very polite and made the process a lot less nerve wracking.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

Applied online got called for an interview a few days later. You have to go through two interviews to be hired for a position. Went through the first, but was never called back for the second one.

Sales Floor Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Banos, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Los Banos, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

first you take this test on computer it asks all kinds of questions about different situations and what you would do. then they take you to the back room and show you a short video and then your interviewed.

Interview Questions

• have you ever been in a confrontation with another employee. I try to get along with all people i work with if a problem arises i try to help work something out.   Answer Question