Target

Updated Mar 4, 2015
4,775 Interview Reviews

2.8

Store Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Target.

Did not get an interview with these people. Never got the job either. Just applied one time a few years ago. In North Capa. Just trying to male this reach the minimum for words to become a member on here.

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Target.

There are four interviews, they are relatively quick about the process and getting back to you. I haven't heard back from the 4th interview yet, but it was only yesterday. The fourth interview was much shorter and there wasn't time reserved for asking questions. As the interviews proceed, you interview with people higher up in the company's hierarchy.

Executive Team Leader Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Target.

I was able to get an interview through Career fair at school. I had a time set up to meet with Target. This is was the initial interview. I believe I got really lucky I was interviewed by an employee of Target obviously I just forgot his title I was nervous . We actually had a lot of similar background based on my resume that he was looking at. So it was a very relaxed and comfortable interview. There was series of 3 behavioral questions and basic yes or no questions. At the end of the interview he already said he is going to recommend me and keep my schedule free for Friday to have an interview with the Store Team Leader and the District Team Leader.

Interview Questions
    • What was a time that you had a difficult situation and how did you handled it   Answer Question

Executive Team Leader Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Target.

I met with a recruiter on campus. Later I was sent an email to apply online and later schedule a 5-15 minute interview. The interview lasted about 10 minutes. The experience in my opinion was depersonalized. Speaking to someone on the phone for 10 minutes don't tell you anything another them.

Executive Store Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Target.

I applied through my school. I heard back very quickly and set up a phone interview. The interviewer was very nice. It was pretty short, probably around 15 minutes.

Executive Team Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Target.

Met through a career fair; initial interview after. Very eager to meet and make connections. It was a two-on-one interview. Very nice people, very comfortable setting. The questions were based on the STAR technique.

Interview Questions
    • Why Target?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you leveraged someone else in a team because that task was not your strong point.   Answer Question
    • Name a time you exhibited exceptional customer service.   Answer Question
    • Name a time you set aside personal differences for a professional setting.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Target.

Behavioral Based Questions , Come Prepared, please do come prepared and be ready for multiple behavioral based questions, it is easier if you study. Good night rest the day before and press onward always. They will schedule an interview near your home, so you do not have to travel to far.

Interview Questions
    • Leadership , Adaptability , Customer Service , Google the 50 most asked interview questions and study from those as well , it will be very helpful . . . interviewer was very nice and I was very young so yeah, just study and your will be fine.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Target.

I arrived early, like 20 min. or so there were two other people and they called us in separately. They asked me questions then they told me they would contact me soon. Then I left.

Distribution Operations Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Target.

Went to a career fair on college grounds. Talked to a recruiter and had an interview the next day. Three behavioral questions and that was it. Was kind of difficult because you had to impress the interviewer with only three questions. Did a pretty job. Got back to me in a week and passed the first round and was supposed to go do on-site interview. Have yet to hear back from them. Overall, process was simple and ok.

Senior Target Protection Specialist Interview

Interview process was simple. Already worked for Target and excelled at what I did. Had and interview with the ETL-AP and store manager and was hired the day I had the interview and accepted the offer.

Interview Questions
    • tell me about a time when you went above and beyond the call of duty for your work?   Answer Question