Target Interview Questions

Updated Sep 29, 2014
4,152 Interview Reviews

2.8

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Target.

If you get selected you will get a phone interview initially and if they like you they will call again to set up a face to face interview. Then you will be called for a second and even third interview if you make it, just to explain the position in detail and to be offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • Can you explain in detail a scenario where you had to lead a group, and the results.   Answer Question

Executive Team Leader Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Target.

Only have gone through the first interview thus far. It was very structured into story-like questions. When was a time you made a mistake and what did you do about it? When was a time you disagreed with a supervisor and what did you do about it? Etc, Etc

Interview Questions
    • My interviewer asked me to ask her questions and I would have brought a few more specific questions for her.   Answer Question

Deli Team Leader Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Target.

Target has a process in which the question needs to be in Situation, what you did, and out come be prepared to answer questions like when you were in a group setting with a hard deadline. when was a time you were un able to meet a goal.

Interview Questions
    • In my opinion people struggle with the self assessment questions like naming your flaws and strengths   Answer Question
    no negotiation phase its accept or decline

Merchandise Flow Team Member Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Target in September 2014.

Process took about a week. I applied online and got a call a week later to set up a phone interview for the next day. The interview was with the HR rep for the position's department. Very understanding guy. If I didn't have a answer for a question, he seemed he was ok with that. Not sure if that will affect the outcome. Now I'm waiting for the second phone call for a in-person interview.

Interview Questions
    • If we contacted your current/previous employer, what you they say you needed to improve on?   Answer Question

Executive Team Leader Interview

Seamless! You receive about 5 total interviews. Your initial will be from the recruiter, store team leader, district team leader, human resources business partner and either Group Vice President or Group Human Resources Manager.

Questions: Tell me about a time?

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions, however Target is all about being Fast, Fun, and Friendly and relatable. If you possess these qualities you will do well in your interviews.   Answer Question

Group Leader - DC Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Target.

The interview process started with 2 phone interviews followed by a 4 hour on site interview/tour/company review and then a final phone interview. The process took approximately 2 months.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate my salary for an additional 5k. I explained the great state benefits that I would lose at my current position as well as my experience.

LOGISTICS FLOW TEAM MEMBER Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Target.

I applied on a computer in the store, then a couple weeks later got a phone call, and was asked to come in. The interviews were simple. They took an hour or two, and I was with my future supervisor, HR, and one other person that I can't recall. After that I started 3 days later.

There was no negotiation

Pharmacist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Target.

The interview questions are experience based. So they may ask questions like, "tell me about a time when you disagreed with your superior and how did you handle the situation."

Interview Questions
    no negotiation. they offer a salary and i accepted

Store Manager Interview

Interview Questions
    • The typical work day to me, is enjoying what I am doing, while working with my fellow workers. I hope to learn new things ever day, and pass my knowledge to the public. I always try to listen to and follow directions given to me by my superiors.I try always to get along with my co-workers,and work as a team. The hardest part of any new job is,just t   Answer Question

MP Business Analyst Interview

For the internship, the process was extremely simple. A lot of the questions were behavioral based, so make sure you have concrete and specific examples so the recruiter can learn more about your management and learning styles. After the first round interview you will be asked to complete a basic assessment of math, logical, and verbal questions, and then a second round of more behavior questions will be conducted. The whole process in itself takes about 2 weeks, and I got an offer only a couple of days after my second round interview.

Interview Questions
    • Overall, I felt that the process was fairly simple. Just be sure to be concise.   Answer Question