Target

Very Easy Interview

Investigator Interview

Investigator
Louisville, KY

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Target in July 2012.

Interview Details – There was an initial phone interview where I was asked several questions that were culture based for target. Very simple questions that are based around job skill. Second interview was face to face at the store. That interview was an over view of my resume. It wa also a tour of the facilities.

Interview Question – What are your biggest weaknesses?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked for more money after offer. They counter offered with more money.

Investigator Interview

Investigator
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Target in January 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was mainly about getting to know you as a person and matching their requirements to your experiences in assets protection/investigations.

Interview Question – Tell me a time where you went above and beyond for a guest?   Answer Question

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!