Target Investigator Interview Questions

2.5

Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Target (Louisville, KY) in July 2012.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview where I was asked several questions that were culture based for target. Very simple questions that are based around job skill. Second interview was face to face at the store. That interview was an over view of my resume. It wa also a tour of the facilities.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I asked for more money after offer. They counter offered with more money.

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Target (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

The interview process was mainly about getting to know you as a person and matching their requirements to your experiences in assets protection/investigations.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you went above and beyond for a guest?   Answer Question