Target Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

Updated Aug 18, 2015

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Target (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Like everybody else is saying, the process is very simple and courteous. I applied directly on the website for a position and got a call back for another position. Well, I got an email. We setup a time for a phone interview and it is very straight forward. All STAR based analysis of a situation. Mainly they want to know about leadership situations, accomplishments, reactions to negative feedback, motivation scenarios. Just be confident, speak clearly and take your time, no need to rush it. The recruiters, or talent acquisition specialists, are very friendly and very patient, so there is no need to rush it. Make sure you write down some key phrases and notes and make yourself a legible cheat sheet to put you mote at ease. After the phone interview, Took an assessment test online (which I would suggest you research on google - not hard, just weird), then we scheduled a one on one interview with a store mgr. The Mgr was very friendly and gregarious. Same format, almost same questions. Be sure to be prepared to ask your own questions on why you chose Target and its culture, what makes it a positive environment to work in, what characteristics they are looking for in a successful manager, etc. Overall, I would rate this process as very professional and very fast. Good luck you guys!

Interview Questions

• Name a time where your leadership led to the resolving of a conflict   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

There were two one on one interviews, one with a tech, and one with the pharmacist. It was pretty casual. The tech asked me the usual interview situational questions. But their emphasis was really on knowing classifications of drugs and how to interact with customers. Also included a typing speed test.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Met through a campus recruiting event. Got an interview the week after. Second interview was set up a week after that. Was sent an email that I wasn't offered the job, however was left confused when they left a voicemail asking for a followup call. When i did follow up they never called back. Also was called for another interview at a separate location. Nice interviewers. Confusing process.

Interview Questions

• Give a scenario where you didn't agree with a coworker   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

was on campus, over the phone, then face to face with the district leader who was very nice. The interview lasted 15 minutes which was great. They are extremely laid back and friendly. But don't take it lightly of course i got hired amongst 400 applicants. Only 35 were onboarded

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time where you disagreed with a co worker, manager or colleague   Answer Question

Sales Floor Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

first u watch a video of what target is all about. what each team member does in the floor. second they give you a one on one interview. if the interviewer is pleased they give u a second interview right then n there. if given the second interview your hired automatically. then they do a background check. if the background check comes out negative target chooses to hire you or not.

Interview Questions

• why do you think you will be successful in this job?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Pharmacist interviewed two people and then left for a meeting so they had someone else interview us. He was very nice and made me comfortable, but didn't know a lot about the pharmacy.

Interview Questions

• If you had a difficult customer how would you handle it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Target (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

When you apply online, you'll get an email asking to set up a phone interview time with different date and time options. Once you submit, then you'll have a phone interview with the hiring manager. They'll call you, and the interview is very laid back. After the phone interview, they let you know that they'll notify you of a decision within a week of your interview.

Interview Questions

Holidays and long work hours that were required.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Target (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

This review is for the ETL internship program. Interview consisted of 3 rounds. First round was a quick ten minute phone screen. I just talked about why I wanted the job. Second round was a 45 minute behavioral interview with a store manager. All questions during this round were behavioral. Third and final round was an in person interview (conducted at a store) with the district team lead. This interview was less about my qualifications and more about getting to know my personality. After all my interviews, I heard back the next day about moving on with the interview process. I was a little nervous during the beginning of my final round interview (it definitely showed) but I still got an offer. All the interviews were super friendly which helped put me at ease. If you really want this job my advice would be to prepare as much as possible. I went through all the target related interview questions people have listed on this site and rehearsed my answers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a disagreement with someone but maintained a professional relationship.   Answer Question

Sales Floor Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Typical interview questions. I prepared for the usual interview questions: Why do you want to work for Target? Where do you see yourself in 2 years? Use one word to describe your strength and weakness...

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you had a customer service issue and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Better offer elsewhere.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

i filled out the app online got a call for an interview came in they liked me i got hired on the spot they told me that i would need to do a drug test and past a back ground search

Interview Questions

• they asked me to tell them about my self and i told them that i was a people person and that i love to work with the public and that i love to give public speeches   Answer Question