Target Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jan 3, 2015
Updated Jan 3, 2015

Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

Networked in. Had a screening call with the recruiter, two informal coffee meetings with potential managers, one full day of interviews and a final in person interview with the SVP.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They would not negotiate much. I didn't push hard (wish I would have now that I know how hard it is to get a raise)

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Target (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2013.

Interview

Campus recruiters visited in November 2012, submitted my resume in December, and had a phone interview in late January 2013. Phone interview consisted of a few behavioral questions and general background questions - the interview lasted approximately 30 minutes. I have been in contact with my recruiter every few weeks since January. My final round interview is scheduled at Target HQ in mid-May. The process has been lengthier than usual because the job position is still being determined.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time that you disagreed with a team member.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Target (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2011.

Interview

Hiring process is pretty rigid. Interview process is really based on behavior.