Target Marketing Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Target in January 2013.

Campus recruiters visited in November 2012, submitted my resume in December, and had a phone interview in late January 2013. Phone interview consisted of a few behavioral questions and general background questions - the interview lasted approximately 30 minutes. I have been in contact with my recruiter every few weeks since January. My final round interview is scheduled at Target HQ in mid-May. The process has been lengthier than usual because the job position is still being determined.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about a time that you disagreed with a team member.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Target in October 2011.

Hiring process is pretty rigid. Interview process is really based on behavior.

Interview Questions

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!