Target

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Minneapolis, MN

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Target in January 2013.

Interview Details – Campus recruiters visited in November 2012, submitted my resume in December, and had a phone interview in late January 2013. Phone interview consisted of a few behavioral questions and general background questions - the interview lasted approximately 30 minutes. I have been in contact with my recruiter every few weeks since January. My final round interview is scheduled at Target HQ in mid-May. The process has been lengthier than usual because the job position is still being determined.

Interview Question – Talk about a time that you disagreed with a team member.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Minneapolis, MN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Target in October 2011.

Interview Details – Hiring process is pretty rigid. Interview process is really based on behavior.

Interview Question – All questions were situational   Answer Question

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!