Target

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Floor Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fargo, ND

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Target in June 2012.

Interviewed with two managers. Their questions were strait forward and had built in places to elaborate. For example they did not just ask "what is a time where you balanced a lot at once?; instead, they asked give and example of a time..., what did you do...., what was the result? Very low key interview.

Other opprotunities

Executive Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Forks, ND
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Forks, ND

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Target in March 2011.

College career fair initial contact. Then an HR person follow-up with phone interview.

Director of Admissions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fargo, ND

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Target in May 2010.

I applied online and a recruiter called and scheduled an interview. The HR rep called and we spoke for about thirty minutes. I thought the intervew went really well. I received an email about 3 days later stating they narrowed their pool and I did not make the cut.

Executive Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fargo, ND

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Target in January 2008.

First I met with the store managers at my campus. After two one on one interviews, I did a skills test online. Then the next day or the day after, I went to a conference room and did a panel interview with the other store managers and the district manager. Then it took another 10 days to hear back about the offer.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you had to take personal responsibilty for something that went wrong.   Answer Question