Target

Very Easy Interview

Sales Floor Team Member Interview

Sales Floor Team Member
Fargo, ND

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Target in June 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewed with two managers. Their questions were strait forward and had built in places to elaborate. For example they did not just ask "what is a time where you balanced a lot at once?; instead, they asked give and example of a time..., what did you do...., what was the result? Very low key interview.

Interview Question – It was a strait forward interview.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Other opprotunities

Executive Team Leader Interview

Executive Team Leader
Grand Forks, ND

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Target in March 2011.

Interview Details – College career fair initial contact. Then an HR person follow-up with phone interview.

Interview Questions

Director of Admissions Interview

Director of Admissions
Fargo, ND

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Target in May 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online and a recruiter called and scheduled an interview. The HR rep called and we spoke for about thirty minutes. I thought the intervew went really well. I received an email about 3 days later stating they narrowed their pool and I did not make the cut.

Interview Question – How do you handle conflict between team members?   Answer Question

Executive Team Leader Interview

Executive Team Leader
Fargo, ND

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Target in January 2008.

Interview Details – First I met with the store managers at my campus. After two one on one interviews, I did a skills test online. Then the next day or the day after, I went to a conference room and did a panel interview with the other store managers and the district manager. Then it took another 10 days to hear back about the offer.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time that you had to take personal responsibilty for something that went wrong.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Target

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Target interview questions and advice in North Dakota. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Target employees and interview candidates.