Target Pharmacist Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2014

3.7

52 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Pharmacist Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Target.

Served as graduate pharmacist intern prior to interview for 3-4mo. Store management and pharmacist lead helped me prepare for interview. Setting involved group panel encompassing other interns throughout the store, as well as regional and district leaders.

Interview Questions
  • Will ask several situation questions. Be well versed in metrics as well as corporate lingo.   Answer Question

Holding Offer for possible post-graduate opportunities

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Pharmacist Interview

Worked for the company as a pharmacy intern. Received an email to apply with the company for a pharmacist position. Eventually got a call for an interview 2 months later. The interviewer had never interviewed a pharmacy candidate before and essentially my future career with target was based on 4 questions. It was not a pleasant experience like interviewing for my internship was.

Pharmacist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Target.

The interview questions are experience based. So they may ask questions like, "tell me about a time when you disagreed with your superior and how did you handle the situation."

Interview Questions
    no negotiation. they offer a salary and i accepted

Pharmacist Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Target.

I applied online, and got an email from the Target recruiter within a couple weeks. First starts with phone interview which was only 10-15 min long, then online assessment followed by two more interviews with store manager and PDM.

Interview Questions
    • 1- Tell us about yourself (Education background and professional experience)
      2- Why target?
          why retail?
      3- Tell me about your strengths
      4- Name a weakness and how you can change in order to accommodate for it
        Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Target in August 2014.

initial phone interview with pharmacist. Complete an application on Target careers online. Facetime interview the next business day with regional manager. All "tell me about a when..." type questions. Started out with telling about myself. Asked why I want to work for Target. Asked to tell about a time when I had to prioritize

Interview Questions
    • Tell about a time when you recieved 2 conflicting pieces of information & had to make a decision   Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

First was the telephone conversation with recruiter. A couple days later they set up a 1 on 1 on-site interview with district manager. Interview process was very efficient; they would follow up with feedback the next day.

Interview Questions
    • How do you imagine a day in the pharmacy is like for pharmacists at target?   Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Target.

Be prepare for behavioral based interview questions. You need to be able to speak to your experiences and specifically articulate your strengths and why you are a good fit for the job through your answers. Prepare for the interviews and do research to make sure you understand what you are being asked and why. Answer with Situation, Actions, and Results with an emphasis on your actions and how the demonstrate leadership.

Interview Questions
    • All questions will start with "Tell me about a time when" or "tell me about a situation when"...   Answer Question
    Negotiation for experienced candidates, no negotiation for those fresh out of school. However, the pay is competitive so if you are already doing better with the original offer take what you can get without chancing the impression you make asking for more.

Pharmacist Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Target.

Applied online. Had phone interview with a recruiter a few days later, followed by an in-person interview with store manager. Then another interview with the district manager. During each stage I was asked 3-4 questions and was told to answer by describing a situation pertaining to the question, what was the action taken, and what was the result. In addition, the standard "why do you want to work for Target" and "why are you a pharmacist" questions were asked.

Pharmacist Interview

Apply online. First phone interview then 2 in person interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when things didn't go the way you wanted them to   Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Target in April 2014.

It was a positive experience. Did the phone interview and then got called in for a 2 on 1 interview. Did not make it to the next round.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time where you enhanced some one else's skillset.   Answer Question