Target

Updated Feb 13, 2015
Updated Feb 13, 2015

3.7

Pharmacist Interview

All questions were behavioral questions. You need to describe the situation and what you did to improve the outcome. I actually like those questions because they test my logical and communication skills. As a pharmacist, it is important to be able to communicate efficiently with the customers and other healthcare professionals

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where something unexpected happened and what you did to fix the situation.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Pharmacist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Target.

I applied to a position that was listed on the Target Careers website and was contacted via email the next day to set up a time for a phone interview scheduled for the following week. I interviewed with a pharmacy recruiter and the interview lasted about 30 minutes. She told me more information about the store location and benefits for the part time staff pharmacist position. She asked me to walk her through my previous work history, why retail, why Target, why this city (as it would require relocation for me) before moving on to the behavioral interview questions.

Pharmacist Interview

STAR process, was an internal candidate and had three interviews. Overall process took almost four months. Just make sure you have the situations made up before hand-whats your biggest mistake, stress on leadership, etc.

Pharmacist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Target in November 2014.

3 tier interview: HR, "team leader", "store leader". You will never have the opportunity to talk to a pharmacy staff/pharmacist during interview process.
    1st interview: HR had recorded my phone number incorrectly. So, I had to reschedule my interview. 2nd interview: interviewer forgot about my scheduled interview. So, I had to reschedule. 3rd interview: interviewer was 10 minutes late at calling me and she was very quick to get the interview over with. It was a 2 month process. These were all done via phone interviews. They are looking for some particular people to employ. At least, this particular store manager.

Target is a great company. But I find their interview process overly lengthy and very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
    • Typical "tell me about a time..." behavioral interview question   Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Target.

Served as graduate pharmacist intern prior to interview for 3-4mo. Store management and pharmacist lead helped me prepare for interview. Setting involved group panel encompassing other interns throughout the store, as well as regional and district leaders.

Interview Questions
    • Will ask several situation questions. Be well versed in metrics as well as corporate lingo.   Answer Question

Holding Offer for possible post-graduate opportunities

Pharmacist Interview

Worked for the company as a pharmacy intern. Received an email to apply with the company for a pharmacist position. Eventually got a call for an interview 2 months later. The interviewer had never interviewed a pharmacy candidate before and essentially my future career with target was based on 4 questions. It was not a pleasant experience like interviewing for my internship was.

Pharmacist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Target.

The interview questions are experience based. So they may ask questions like, "tell me about a time when you disagreed with your superior and how did you handle the situation."

Interview Questions
    no negotiation. they offer a salary and i accepted

Pharmacist Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Target.

I applied online, and got an email from the Target recruiter within a couple weeks. First starts with phone interview which was only 10-15 min long, then online assessment followed by two more interviews with store manager and PDM.

Interview Questions
    • 1- Tell us about yourself (Education background and professional experience)
      2- Why target?
          why retail?
      3- Tell me about your strengths
      4- Name a weakness and how you can change in order to accommodate for it

Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Target in August 2014.

initial phone interview with pharmacist. Complete an application on Target careers online. Facetime interview the next business day with regional manager. All "tell me about a when..." type questions. Started out with telling about myself. Asked why I want to work for Target. Asked to tell about a time when I had to prioritize

Interview Questions
    • Tell about a time when you recieved 2 conflicting pieces of information & had to make a decision   Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

First was the telephone conversation with recruiter. A couple days later they set up a 1 on 1 on-site interview with district manager. Interview process was very efficient; they would follow up with feedback the next day.

Interview Questions
    • How do you imagine a day in the pharmacy is like for pharmacists at target?   Answer Question