Target Pharmacist Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2014

3.7

52 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Pharmacist Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Target in April 2014.

I applied online. Took two weeks before a recruiter contacted me and set up a phone interview (which lasted about 15 minutes). After passing the phone screening, I got an 1 on 1 interview with a store manager. Took days to get another (third interview) with an executive district leader (interview lasted about 30 minutes). Two days later got a call from the recruiter and was offered the position.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle a team member who doesn't pull their weight around?
    Tell us about yourself.
    Why target?
      Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

interviewed at Target in April 2014.

Emailed recruiter directly and was contacted shortly thereafter with a list of markets currently with openings. Interview process involved two separate interviews with questions primarily about my experiences. They ask that you answer the questions using the STAR model (situation, task, action, result). I would recommend making a list of situations or experiences beforehand so there isn't too much thinking of situations during the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when someone you worked with wasn't doing what they were supposed to do   Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Target.

Extremely long but by all means doable process. Had in-person interview at recruiting day on campus. Got called back for a 2nd interview at the district office. Had a follow-up phone call (basically an informal interview) then ended up with an offer on the 4th piece of communication. All in all took about 10 weeks. Just be yourself and read the rest of the posts that give examples of interview questions as they are great practice.

Pharmacist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Target.

applied trough target site and took 2 weeks to get email from recruiter.
    I had phone interview with recruiter

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Target in November 2013.

First interview was via phone. STAR interview questions were asked. Next one is with a pharmacy manager at the store. The last interview was with the pharmacy district manager.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation when you skillset was challenged.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Target.

Applied for position on indeed.com, was contacted through email by recruiter to set up a phone interview

Interview Questions
    • Name a weakness and how you can change in order to accommodate for it   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Target in September 2013.

There are usually multiple steps involved in screening, phone interview, 1-on-1 interview, group/panel interview, and an online assessment in-between. The person who received an offer from Target stated she had gone through 5 or 6 of the above in one way or another. I did 1-on-1, and 2-on-1 with an online assessment.

Questionnaire is long on behavioral situations. Some fun problem-based questions at the end.
    Interview utilizes S.T.A.R. method using situation-based approaches to problems you've had in the past.

Interview Questions
    • When they press for a time where you felt you didn't fit in a situation, like "name a time when you struggled with a group on a project." Its difficult to make some things fit when you disagree that you had such a situation that might apply.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Target in June 2013.

contacted the recruiter for Texas, she had openings in Oklahoma, quick few questions from her about strength/ weaknesses ...why target ect. few days later got scheduled for interview with target store manager. Was well prepared for the STAR method questions and made it to round 3 which they dropped on me on the next day. did not go as well cause the questions were tricky and I hadn't time to prepare more scenarios and i exhausted 5 from previous interview.

Interview Questions
    • not difficult but was one of the last and found it hard to come up with something on spot. everyone can think of something but when there is dead space on phone you start to sweat. when was a time where u had to convince someone you work with to do something they didn't want to do. Time when you took charge of group. many leadership based questions   Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

interviewed at Target in May 2013.

First interview was with the recruiter. Asked basic info about my resume, strengths and weaknesses, and situational questions. Second interview was with a district manager, with several situational questions.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you had to guide someone through a task   Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Target in May 2013.

Phone interview, 2 face to face interviews

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you didn't agree with your boss and how did you handle the situation   Answer Question