Target Pharmacy Intern Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Pharmacy Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Target.

First interview was a phone interview. The conversation first started with the interviewer asking me to tell them a little bit about myself. Then he told me that he would be asking me a series of questions that were situation based and to think of some good examples and the results to answer the questions. One of the questions was"Tell me about a time you made a process more efficient." All of the questions started with "Tell me about a time you..." My interviewer was very friendly and easy to talk to! They ask questions to try to see leadership skills. Other questions included things like tell me about when you worked in a group and had to overcome a difficult task....

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to facilitate a conversation between two people about a controversial topic.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Pharmacy Intern Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Target in January 2010.

pharmacy manager interviewed, then the store manager, each (1:1)

Interview Questions