Target

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Pharmacy Intern Interview

Pharmacy Intern

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Target.

Interview Details – First interview was a phone interview. The conversation first started with the interviewer asking me to tell them a little bit about myself. Then he told me that he would be asking me a series of questions that were situation based and to think of some good examples and the results to answer the questions. One of the questions was"Tell me about a time you made a process more efficient." All of the questions started with "Tell me about a time you..." My interviewer was very friendly and easy to talk to! They ask questions to try to see leadership skills. Other questions included things like tell me about when you worked in a group and had to overcome a difficult task....

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had to facilitate a conversation between two people about a controversial topic.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Intern Interview

Pharmacy Intern

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Target in January 2010.

Interview Details – pharmacy manager interviewed, then the store manager, each (1:1)

Interview Question – What did you not like about your last job?   Answer Question

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!