Target Stocker Interview Questions

2.7

18 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Target.

I filled out application on line, and I got a phone call to come in for an interview, and then I was to take a drug test, then I had to come in for a second interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Stocker Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Target in January 2014.

Im a hard worker leadership skills team player dependable

Stocker Interview

everything was great please upload my resume

Interview Questions
    • How do you see yourself in work place?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

The interview was a little more in-depth than I would have expected for a low level high school job. We went through a workbook of questions for about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time in the past where you exhibited leadership qualities.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owasso, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owasso, OK

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Target in March 2012.

I was interviewed by someone who worked at Guest Relations. First thing I was told was that they had a full day of interviews set up for the job I was applying for and I was the first. I was asked about 5-6 personality questions and other average interview questions. I was then given a 20 question test to complete and then was taken to be interviewed by the store manager (the person who was supposed to interview me was on maternity leave and was told that the store manager rarely does interviews). So being interviewed by the store manager was kind of nerve-wracking. I was asked different personality questions. After the interview, she told me I would receive a call/e-mail telling me whether I got the job or not.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you were frustrated with someone and how you overcame it (if you did).   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Target in November 2011.

I got the call to come in for an interview on a Wednesday. I came in for the interview on a Friday. I took an assessment test and got interviewed by 2 separate people. I got offered the job shortly after.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

The process took a dayinterviewed at Target in August 2011.

I filled out the application online and then got a call 2 days later to interview for the following week. On the day of the interview, I had to go to a computer at Target and fill out a questionnaire, about 15-20 questions. It was hard for me to read the questions because it was near the checkout line and it was loud with people talking, but I got through it.

Later I waited for a few minutes and a team leader interviewed me for about 20-25 minutes. There were some basic questions about me and my background. She asked about 4 multi-part questions that were in the same format: tell me about an experience you had, how you handled it, and what was the outcome. I was shown around the place I would be working in the back as a stocker.

I waited a few minutes and the store manager interviewed me in the same way as the team leader. I was given a conditional offer and an HR person interviewed me for about 2 minutes to tell me about wage and the drug test and how they would communicate with me about the next steps. The conditions to the offer are that the background check is OK and the drug test is OK.

The people were friendly and the work culture seems nice.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a problem you solved. (3 parts: the problem, how you handled it, the outcome.)   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you worked with a group of people.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about one of your weaknesses.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with someone. (the issue, how it was handled, the outcome.)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mentor, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mentor, OH

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Target in August 2011.

The whole hiring and interview process went very quickly. I applied online, got my inerview the next day and was hired. Three managers came in one after the other asked basic retail questions and at the end offered me a job. They gave me a paper for the drug test, which had to be down within 24 hours and i was on my way.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were not hard if u have retail expierence mainly about how I dealt with past customers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Cajon, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Cajon, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Target in October 2009.

It was very odd. There was a written test with two different parts and then two different people coming in to interview me and asking me the same questions the last had as if they thought that I was lying the first time of something. It took a lot shorter time than they had estimated, but it was quite a tedious process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delafield, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delafield, WI

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Target in August 2007.

They when over my application to see if anything had changed and they told me thing I would be doing and then asked me hours. I wasn't sure on my hours yet for school and they wanted a final answer so I gave them a general times. When I picked my classes I put a forum in to change hours. I got it back two weeks later saying denied that they hired me to work these hours and days. And they had already scheduled two weeks of work into the school year.