Target

Average Difficulty
18 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Louisville, KY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Target.

Interview Details – I filled out application on line, and I got a phone call to come in for an interview, and then I was to take a drug test, then I had to come in for a second interview.

Interview Question – How was I going to Vibe with the guests?   Answer Question

Stocker

I applied online - interviewed at Target in January 2014.

Interview Details – Im a hard worker leadership skills team player dependable

Interview Question – Going outside to get all the shooping carts   Answer Question

Interviewed at Target

Interview Details – everything was great please upload my resume

Interview Question – How do you see yourself in work place?   View Answer

Jacksonville, FL

Interviewed at Target

Interview Details – The interview was a little more in-depth than I would have expected for a low level high school job. We went through a workbook of questions for about 30 minutes.

Interview Question – Describe a time in the past where you exhibited leadership qualities.   View Answer

Mentor, OH

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Target in August 2011.

Interview Details – The whole hiring and interview process went very quickly. I applied online, got my inerview the next day and was hired. Three managers came in one after the other asked basic retail questions and at the end offered me a job. They gave me a paper for the drug test, which had to be down within 24 hours and i was on my way.

Interview Question – Questions were not hard if u have retail expierence mainly about how I dealt with past customers.   Answer Question

Memphis, TN

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Target in November 2011.

Interview Details – I got the call to come in for an interview on a Wednesday. I came in for the interview on a Friday. I took an assessment test and got interviewed by 2 separate people. I got offered the job shortly after.

Interview Question – How would you deal with a disorderly customer?   Answer Question

Owasso, OK

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Target in March 2012.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by someone who worked at Guest Relations. First thing I was told was that they had a full day of interviews set up for the job I was applying for and I was the first. I was asked about 5-6 personality questions and other average interview questions. I was then given a 20 question test to complete and then was taken to be interviewed by the store manager (the person who was supposed to interview me was on maternity leave and was told that the store manager rarely does interviews). So being interviewed by the store manager was kind of nerve-wracking. I was asked different personality questions. After the interview, she told me I would receive a call/e-mail telling me whether I got the job or not.

Interview Question – Name a time you were frustrated with someone and how you overcame it (if you did).   Answer Question

Baltimore, MD

The process took a day - interviewed at Target in August 2011.

Interview Details – I filled out the application online and then got a call 2 days later to interview for the following week. On the day of the interview, I had to go to a computer at Target and fill out a questionnaire, about 15-20 questions. It was hard for me to read the questions because it was near the checkout line and it was loud with people talking, but I got through it.

Later I waited for a few minutes and a team leader interviewed me for about 20-25 minutes. There were some basic questions about me and my background. She asked about 4 multi-part questions that were in the same format: tell me about an experience you had, how you handled it, and what was the outcome. I was shown around the place I would be working in the back as a stocker.

I waited a few minutes and the store manager interviewed me in the same way as the team leader. I was given a conditional offer and an HR person interviewed me for about 2 minutes to tell me about wage and the drug test and how they would communicate with me about the next steps. The conditions to the offer are that the background check is OK and the drug test is OK.

The people were friendly and the work culture seems nice.

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

El Cajon, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Target in October 2009.

Interview Details – It was very odd. There was a written test with two different parts and then two different people coming in to interview me and asking me the same questions the last had as if they thought that I was lying the first time of something. It took a lot shorter time than they had estimated, but it was quite a tedious process.

Interview Questions

Delafield, WI

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Target in August 2007.

Interview Details – They when over my application to see if anything had changed and they told me thing I would be doing and then asked me hours. I wasn't sure on my hours yet for school and they wanted a final answer so I gave them a general times. When I picked my classes I put a forum in to change hours. I got it back two weeks later saying denied that they hired me to work these hours and days. And they had already scheduled two weeks of work into the school year.

Interview Question – What are your goals in life?   View Answer

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!