Target Store Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2014

2.3

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Store Associate Interview

Called for in-person interview, at my local target. A couple of days later got a postcard saying they were not interested in me at this time. Everyone was very kind throughout the process.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if your manager gave you a task that you could not complete before clocking out?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wheeling, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wheeling, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Target in August 2013.

Website very detailed- Interview with HR and Store Manager was predictable. Both were pleasant and asked questions related to the job.

Interview Questions
    • On line math test was unexpected. Some questions required a calculator to answer in the time alotted   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Warrenville, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrenville, IL

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Target in December 2009.

Filled out app in store, picked up that phone and scheduled an interview for the following Thursday. I had a short interview with 3 different managers and then was offered the job on-site.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bethlehem, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, GA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Target in September 2009.

It was ordinary: filled out the online application, got a call, came in and answered a few questions.

Interview Questions

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!