Target

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Target

Interview Details – Called for in-person interview, at my local target. A couple of days later got a postcard saying they were not interested in me at this time. Everyone was very kind throughout the process.

Interview Question – What would you do if your manager gave you a task that you could not complete before clocking out?   Answer Question

Wheeling, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Target in August 2013.

Interview Details – Website very detailed- Interview with HR and Store Manager was predictable. Both were pleasant and asked questions related to the job.

Interview Question – On line math test was unexpected. Some questions required a calculator to answer in the time alotted   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Warrenville, IL

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Target in December 2009.

Interview Details – Filled out app in store, picked up that phone and scheduled an interview for the following Thursday. I had a short interview with 3 different managers and then was offered the job on-site.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Target?   Answer Question

Bethlehem, GA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Target in September 2009.

Interview Details – It was ordinary: filled out the online application, got a call, came in and answered a few questions.

Interview Question – "Why didn't you apply for a manager position?"   Answer Question

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!