Target

www.target.com

Target Summer Intern Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Summer Intern Interview

I applied for the job under our school's job hiring search system. I got a notification saying that I was asked to come in for an interview. I went in to a room of two people, I think one was a manager and another was just another employer. They asked typical questions like how you work in team dynamics, your background, etc.

Interview Questions
  • How do you solve a conflict with another group member? (questions weren't that difficult)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Summer Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Target in March 2013.

Met the recruiter at my college job fair and was encouraged to apply online. I applied online to Target's summer internship program as a sophomore (looking for an internship between my sophomore and junior year), even though my career adviser hinted Target tends to hire more junior/seniors. Target requested an interview with me, where there was a team of two interviewers. One took notes, the other asked the questions. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. I was also invited to take an online skills assessment, which included some of the most ridiculous word problem questions I've ever seen on an online assessment.

Interview Questions
    • Standard case interview, including questions like, "Tell us about a time when you confronted a problem in a team situation, and how did you solve it?"   Answer Question