Target

Relevance Date Difficulty

Target Executive Internship Interview

Target Executive Internship
Omaha, NE

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Target.

Interview Details – Consisted of 3 interviews. I originally talked to Target at the job fair at my university. There I set up an interview in about a week with the campus recruiter. After the first interview I heard back in about a week that a had recieved a second interview. The downside was that the next interview wasn't for about a month. This interview was with the district manager. Then about a week later I got a call that I would have the final interview over the phone with corporate the next day.
For me it was a very lengthy, stressful process. But worth it in the end. Some questions are very tough. Practice behavioral based questions like the ones on this website and have good answers to them that highlight your strengths and what you learned.
So far Target seems to have a great culture and people who work there are very excited. So come into the interview with that enthusiasum and emphasis how excited you are to have the opportunity.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. Interns work full time and make $17/hour

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Target

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Target Target Executive Internship interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Target employees and interview candidates.