Target Target GSA Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2014

1.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Target GSA Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Target.

Was called to come in for interview and had to complete a questionnaire first. Then I was met by a manager and she asked questions for about 20 minutes from a form of questions that she filled out as I answered. I then was instructed that they would be in touch for a second interview where they offered me employment and gave directions for a drug screening to be completed within 24 hours. After that, I was given an orientation date and told to come back in khaki and red.

There was no negotiation, even though I had prior experience in retail and was not a teenager.

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marion, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marion, IL

I applied online – interviewed at Target.

First was a phone interview second was an interview with the Lead GSA then the executive manager at target

Interview Questions
    • most were behavioral and situational questions "tell me a time when" or "what would you do if"   Answer Question
    there was no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danville, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danville, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Target in September 2013.

Its easy, it don't take long,dont take a rocket science to get hired, pretty much you fill out app online..keep calling, or they'll call you. You have an interview over the phone, which gets you a in person interview set up right away if they like you. Then after that its the this is the deal do you want the job meeting.

Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kenner, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kenner, LA

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Target in October 2012.

They only ask a question if they know you. Other then that they joke around and brag about how they don't have to be on the floor. They need classes on how to be more professional. Make the question more relatable to the job that your interviewing for.