Target

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Kenner, LA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Target in October 2012.

Interview Details – They only ask a question if they know you. Other then that they joke around and brag about how they don't have to be on the floor. They need classes on how to be more professional. Make the question more relatable to the job that your interviewing for.

Target GSA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Target.

Interview Details – Was called to come in for interview and had to complete a questionnaire first. Then I was met by a manager and she asked questions for about 20 minutes from a form of questions that she filled out as I answered. I then was instructed that they would be in touch for a second interview where they offered me employment and gave directions for a drug screening to be completed within 24 hours. After that, I was given an orientation date and told to come back in khaki and red.

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, even though I had prior experience in retail and was not a teenager.

Very Easy Interview

Danville, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Target in September 2013.

Interview Details – Its easy, it don't take long,dont take a rocket science to get hired, pretty much you fill out app online..keep calling, or they'll call you. You have an interview over the phone, which gets you a in person interview set up right away if they like you. Then after that its the this is the deal do you want the job meeting.

Interview Question – no question is hard..sound intelligent   Answer Question

Marion, IL

I applied online and interviewed at Target.

Interview Details – First was a phone interview second was an interview with the Lead GSA then the executive manager at target

Interview Question – most were behavioral and situational questions "tell me a time when" or "what would you do if"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiation

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!