Target

Relevance Date Difficulty

Target Sourcing Services Business Analyst Interview

Target Sourcing Services Business Analyst
Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Target.

Interview Details – Target is by far the best interview experience I have had. The overall energy is upbeat, passionate, professional, and enthusiastic for the brand and the Target corporate culture. I was first contacted by email by a Campus Recruiter to set up a brief 15 minutes phone interview. This phone interview went over the basics, primarily to ensure that I met the eligible criteria to be hired at Target. At the end of this phone conversation, he invited me to take a literacy and math/economics test online (took about an hour and a half). I then had a 30 minute behavior based interview on the phone. He called about 2 days later and invited me to Target's next onsite interview day at HQ. This day went from 8:30 am - 4:30 pm with the morning focused around teaching the candidates all about the company and the Minneapolis area. We then had two 30 minute behavior based interviews with Managers and Sr Managers in the Sourcing area. Again, the vibe was serious but friendly, approachable, and encouraging.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had to convince others about something you believed it.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Target

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Target Target Sourcing Services Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Target employees and interview candidates.