Target

3.2

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Jefferson, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Target in January 2010.

Arrived at campus of Target DC in West Jefferson, OH. Told gate attendent I was there for interview. Started with a long walk through the rather large warehouse, then went through a series of interview by HR and by those who would be in my department. Entire process to 3-4 hours.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you were faced with a moral dilemma.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Jefferson, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Target in December 2009.

I first went through a phone interview that lasted about 45 minutes after being contacted by a college recruiter for Target. I was then asked to take a screening/IQ test that had about 95 questions. After that I was invited to the the distribution center where I was given a tour of the facility along with a short presentation. After the presentation there were 3 separate interviews each with 2 staff members ranging from HR reps to the General Manager of the building. Each set of interviews lasted 45 minutes and consisted of 5 behavioral questions. After the interviews I was contacted within a week by telephone where they let me know I did not receive the position.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had to make difficult decision. What was the situation? What did you do and what were the results? Be specific.   Answer Question