Target Interview Questions in Topeka, KS

3.6

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Target (Topeka, KS).

Interview

I was asked about myself, then asked why I thought I was a good leader, and the final question was if I was ok with shift work. After that I was told about the in person interview process and benefits of the company, as well as a salary I could expect if I were to get an offer.

Distribution Center Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Target (Topeka, KS).

Interview

Approximately a four week process consisting of two phone interviews, an online logic/behavioral assessment, and an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest risk you've taken in your job or a time that you stepped outside your comfort zone?   Answer Question

Distribution Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Target (Topeka, KS) in January 2013.

Interview

Consisted of three rounds. One informational phone call, formal phone interview, and on site interview. Behavioral type questions with the expectation of detailed experiences. They really look for What you did to resolve a problem and what the outcome was.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you handled difficult tasks in a previous job.   Answer Question

Group Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Target (Topeka, KS) in August 2012.

Interview

Online Resume Submission, Phone Interview, online Test, On Site Interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you motivated someone recently.   Answer Question

Group Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Target (Topeka, KS) in May 2012.

Interview

Email reply from online resume submission. Brief phone interview w/recruiter from corporate, then scheduled 4-hour tour and chain interview w/3 or 4 groups of 2 each doing interview. Formal interview started off with a tour of the distribution center itself with an overview of operations and some discussion of how people advance in their company from many different areas.

Interview Questions

• Questions were standard, and I was told I would hear back w/in a week. After 2 weeks I called the warehouse who were surprised I hadn't heard anything.   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Target (Topeka, KS) in November 2010.

Interview

I Interviewed through the Kansas University Career Center. First interview was fairly standard. The second was held at the distribution center. The one question that I would have liked to of done over again was "tell me about a time where you had to make a decision based on very little information."

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to make a decision based on very little information.   Answer Question

Operations Group Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Target (Topeka, KS) in October 2008.

Interview

Behavioral based interviewing. Target caters to young (22-30). Good for those who have a cheer-leader mentality, but not so good for those who might wish to offer critical insights from other businesses. Those who stay love it; all those who have left this site, found it to be one of the most frustrating experiences of their lives. Do not expect a quick promotion.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate. Aim high. . . .