Target Warehouse Worker Interview Questions

Updated May 30, 2015

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rialto, CA

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Target (Rialto, CA).

Interview

They would interview and if they like u you get a drug test and a position will be offer to you if they don't like you well you will get walk out and they will tell you will get back at you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a coworker?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Warehouse Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Target.

Interview

Answer every question. Not answering a question is just a big fat zero and will be the difference of you being hired or not. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made a mistake at work.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midway, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Target (Midway, GA).

Interview

Safety is the main focus because warehouse workers mostly work with power equipment. This was for the start up of two new distribution centers. Training to operate the power equipment was taking in steps and it took up to a month for a person to certified to operate a power without a trainer.

Warehouse Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Target.

Interview

they use the STAR method... like what you would do in certain situations, how you would react if someone did this or to you. Some are kinda strange questions but i guess its just to see how you answer so they get a idea who you are. If you are not sure what STAR means just look it up on the net it will give you some ideals and questions so you can prepare.

Interview Questions

• if there is anything you could change about were I worked what would it be.   Answer Question

Negotiation

didn't have one

Warehouse Worker Interview

Interview

i had two interviews before being hired. one was a phone interview and the other was a face to face interview. they asked typical questions that would expected at every interview

Negotiation

this is what you get and that's final

Warehouse Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Target.

Interview

an extensive online application which was followed up by a phone call to set up an interview. before the interview a 30min or so "test" which contains basic math/logic testing as well as fairly in depth personality questions. on-site interview asked many behavior based questions including questions such as times when you have volunteered or times where you had to make a difficult decision to make.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you went above and beyond at a work place   Answer Question

Negotiation

For the warehouse (non-management) there really was not any negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Falls, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Target (Cedar Falls, IA) in April 2013.

Interview

Group interviews one on one with group leader. Most people showed up in tshirts. Very easy interview. Could tell that new people are being interviewed constantly due to the high turnover.

Warehouse Worker Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Target.

Interview

apply online, go interview with SGL, be confident....

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Do you want the job, HELL yea... When can i Start.....

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stuarts Draft, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Target (Stuarts Draft, VA) in September 2012.

Interview

This hiring and interview process was for seasonal workers who can become full time employees at the end of the 90-day period. Target states that using seasonal workers is their way of utilizing an extended interview as well as for the obvious spike in sales.

You first have to register online, and you will need your Social Security number. They will ask you to give them all of the information that you would find on a typical resume: where you have worked, education, jobs held, etc. After completing that section they will ask that you take a behavioral test. It's very simple and they ask you questions like, “Would you ever break safety rules to get a job done?” After you have completed your online profile they will call you for a face-to-face interview.

Once you show up (bring a photo id) you will have to take another test of approximately 15 questions. Most of the questions are math based. They will ask you to look at a graph and compute a number that would show which employee performed more work than another. Another question will be how long one shipment will take to get to a city versus another shipment. The questions aren't hard - basic math and an understanding of percentages is enough to get through it. Target states that the results will not reflect on whether you are hired or not.

Following the test, you will be interviewed by 1-2 people. They will first show you how much per hour they pay and what the shift differential is. Then, they will show you the available shifts and you have to rank them in order of importance to you. The interviewer/s will ask you six questions and all of them are about your experiences at previous employers. “Tell me about a situation where you made a mistake at work and how did you respond?” “Tell me about a time you had difficulty with a manager/employee and how did you handle it?” “Tell us about a time you were interrupted at work?” “Did you ever stop working on something and point out a safety hazard to your supervisor?” If you have any work experience at all you should be able to answer the questions easily.

The whole interview process, including the online registration, the test at Target and the actual interview will take about 1.5 hours.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you made a mistake at work and how did you recover?   3 Answers

Negotiation

There is not a negotiation phase.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lugoff, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Target (Lugoff, SC) in May 2012.

Interview

I applied online received a call a week later for an interview. When I first got there they had me and a group of other applicants fill out a IQ test,then we went for a tour of the facility. We were then sat In a room and waited to be interviewed,I was interviewed by two people at the same time. I was told I would be contacted If i fit the qualifications and I would progress further with a drug test and physical fitness test. I got a call a week later and went and took a drug test and fitness test the fitness test involved putting on a heart monitor and stepping up and down on a box to a series of beeps for 3 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you and a co worker had an issue and what was the end result?   1 Answer
    • Name a time you observed, or were involved in a safety related situation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation, pay scale already set.