Target Warehouse Worker Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2015

2.4

Warehouse Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Target in August 2015.

Interview

I was a transfer from another warehouse. Once I put in for it online I waited a couple of weeks until HR contacted me. Had a telephone interview with the SGL that lasted about 30 minutes (5 questions, listed below), and then after that received an offer the next day. One thing that I would point out is that it was a HUGE help to look over the other interviews on this site for questions that are asked because pretty much all of them came up during my interview. As long as you have 2-3 good stories that use the STAR method you can pretty much adapt them to any question but it always helps ease the nerves preparing for a few questions ahead of time.

Interview Questions

• What would your current supervisor say about your attendance?   1 Answer
  • Describe a time when you made a mistake?   1 Answer
  • Describe a time when you changed someone's attitude?   1 Answer
  • Describe a time you went above and beyond?   1 Answer
  • Describe a time when you helped someone improve?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Anonymous Employee in Rialto, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Target (Rialto, CA).

Interview

They would interview and if they like u you get a drug test and a position will be offer to you if they don't like you well you will get walk out and they will tell you will get back at you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a coworker?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Albany, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Target (Albany, OR) in March 2015.

Interview

Seasonal interview so it was short. They just ask about past work experiences, any conflicts with employees. Only complaint is that when you apply for Warehouse Worker, you could get placed in any department like Inbound, Outbound, and Packing. Should get the job barring a catastrophe, since the turnover rate is very high for seasonals.

Interview Questions

• Describe past work experiences, what you did to solve problems.   Answer Question

Warehouse Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

Answer every question. Not answering a question is just a big fat zero and will be the difference of you being hired or not. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made a mistake at work.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Midway, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Midway, GA).

Interview

Safety is the main focus because warehouse workers mostly work with power equipment. This was for the start up of two new distribution centers. Training to operate the power equipment was taking in steps and it took up to a month for a person to certified to operate a power without a trainer.

Anonymous Employee in Stuarts Draft, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Stuarts Draft, VA) in September 2014.

Interview

I walked in about half an hour before my interview, they had a big group of other applicants there. We all took a basic knowledge test before the interview. There was a lot of people applying for the jobs so they had tables set up with multiple interviews at the same time. The man I talked to seemed to be very nice and was easy to talk to. when I was done I followed him out of the room where he made me a job offer on site. I went to another room where they explained terms and conditions. After that they had an on site drug test.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you went beyond your job Responsibilities without being asked.   Answer Question

Warehouse Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

they use the STAR method... like what you would do in certain situations, how you would react if someone did this or to you. Some are kinda strange questions but i guess its just to see how you answer so they get a idea who you are. If you are not sure what STAR means just look it up on the net it will give you some ideals and questions so you can prepare.

Interview Questions

• if there is anything you could change about were I worked what would it be.   Answer Question

Negotiation

didn't have one

Warehouse Worker Interview

Interview

i had two interviews before being hired. one was a phone interview and the other was a face to face interview. they asked typical questions that would expected at every interview

Negotiation

this is what you get and that's final

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Target (Tucson, AZ) in July 2014.

Interview

I walked in to find a crowd of about 90 people applying for the same job. Sat down and waited a while before someone came out to get us and lead us into a classroom type environment. Waited some more while they played a loop of nothing but target commercials on a small tv in the corner. Filled out some paperwork. Finally was called back to my interview. I was interviewed by two people and the whole process took about 2 to 3 hours.

Warehouse Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

an extensive online application which was followed up by a phone call to set up an interview. before the interview a 30min or so "test" which contains basic math/logic testing as well as fairly in depth personality questions. on-site interview asked many behavior based questions including questions such as times when you have volunteered or times where you had to make a difficult decision to make.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you went above and beyond at a work place   Answer Question

Negotiation

For the warehouse (non-management) there really was not any negotiation.