TargetCW

Updated Jan 8, 2015
Updated Jan 8, 2015

1.8

Account Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at TargetCW.

Was reached out promptly by a recruiter for a phone interview. Was scheduled for in person interview the following day . Felt the interview went smoothly, and I walked out confident; also knowing there was two positions to be filled. Was told they had a few more interviews, and that I would hear back the following week. Did not hear anything, whether I moving forward in the process or not. When I finally reached out a few days later, I was told the position was filled. I am continuing my job search, and I continue to see the job posted on multiple career websites.

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TargetCW in July 2014.

Got a call from recruiter and setup interview a week a later. I interviewed with the recruiter and a manager.
    Pretty standard questions asking me to describe what I did in each job on my resume.
    Sent a thank you email but never received a response or a rejection email.

Business Development Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at TargetCW in June 2014.

Submitted resume online and was sent a questionnaire to complete. Following my completion of the questionnaire, I was emailed to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview with the recruiter was fairly informal; she asked a couple of typical questions and then explained the position/company/industry to me. She told me I was a great fit and that they would probably hire me, but that I would need to come in for an in person interview for formality's sake.
    Met and interviewed with the CEO, got a tour of the office and met with one of the lead sales people. Received formal offer letter that afternoon and started 5 days later. The whole process took about a week.

Interview Questions

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at TargetCW in January 2014.

I was referred to TargetCW by a close friend. I contacted one of the VP's of the company with interest in a job as an Account Manager, and within a week I had someone calling to set up an interview. When I went in for my first interview I was asked where I saw my professional development heading. I noted that my education was in Marketing and Communication - at that point the interview switched from one opportunity to my dream job in Marketing! I started a week later.

Interview Questions
    • Where I saw myself 5 years down the road. It was really difficult because I was so new Marketing, that it was hard to put into perspective.   View Answer
    Very pleasant. We sat and developed a job description and defined what their expectations were for me. Their offer was one that I could not pass on.