Targetbase

www.targetbase.com

Targetbase Interview Questions

3.5

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Targetbase in February 2014.

I had applied through a staffing agency, there was no phone interview. First round was face to face with the VP, Architect and project manager. Then they asked me to wait for the feedback from HR

Interview Questions
    • What are the daily activities which you do as a business analyst.   Answer Question

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Targetbase in September 2012.

I received a phone call from H R to schedule a telephone screen; after completing the telephone screen successfully I was invited to meet the Targetbase team for a face interview. The face interview included meeting with 5 team members VP of Client Service, Client Service Account Director, 2 Account Supervisors and Human Resource.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were not difficult, all questions pertained to database management, client service skills/experience and managing an ongoing customer lifecycle marketing program.   View Answer

Director Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Targetbase in February 2012.

two interviews - two people each time

easy and open

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minot, ND
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minot, ND

The process took a dayinterviewed at Targetbase in June 2010.

Interviewer was nice, mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • tell me a time when you had a difficult decision to make that effected your future   Answer Question

Information Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Targetbase in April 2010.

The interviewing process can be intense depending on the person but my advice to any potential employee is to be yourself, ask great questions, and be prepared to sell yourself.

Information Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at Targetbase.

Be prepared for a long interviewing process and several visits to the company's location. Initially there is a phone interview with the recruiter, then a face to face interview with an Information Manager, and then lastly an interview with the CTO.

Interview Questions
    • None but there is a skills test to assess your SQL knowledge.   Answer Question
    There was not much room for negotiation. The salary is mentioned before the interview process is started to make sure it would be acceptable to the candidate.