Targetbase Interview Questions

Updated Feb 3, 2015

3.6

Senior Information Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Targetbase.

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter for this. one interview with team of 4 ppl followed by hands on practical sample test. they will ask for everything you have on your resume :)

Interview Questions

• The questions were scenario based rather than on a particular topic/ question.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Targetbase in February 2014.

Interview

I had applied through a staffing agency, there was no phone interview. First round was face to face with the VP, Architect and project manager. Then they asked me to wait for the feedback from HR

Interview Questions

• What are the daily activities which you do as a business analyst.   Answer Question

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Targetbase (Irving, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

I received a phone call from H R to schedule a telephone screen; after completing the telephone screen successfully I was invited to meet the Targetbase team for a face interview. The face interview included meeting with 5 team members VP of Client Service, Client Service Account Director, 2 Account Supervisors and Human Resource.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not difficult, all questions pertained to database management, client service skills/experience and managing an ongoing customer lifecycle marketing program.   1 Answer

Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Targetbase in February 2012.

Interview

two interviews - two people each time

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy and open

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minot, ND

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Targetbase (Minot, ND) in June 2010.

Interview

Interviewer was nice, mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• tell me a time when you had a difficult decision to make that effected your future   Answer Question

Information Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Targetbase (Irving, TX) in April 2010.

Interview

The interviewing process can be intense depending on the person but my advice to any potential employee is to be yourself, ask great questions, and be prepared to sell yourself.

Information Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at Targetbase.

Interview

Be prepared for a long interviewing process and several visits to the company's location. Initially there is a phone interview with the recruiter, then a face to face interview with an Information Manager, and then lastly an interview with the CTO.

Interview Questions

• None but there is a skills test to assess your SQL knowledge.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was not much room for negotiation. The salary is mentioned before the interview process is started to make sure it would be acceptable to the candidate.