Tastefully Simple

Candidate Interview Review

Test Coordinator II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, MN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Tastefully Simple in May 2011.

Initially contacted by a Recruiter.Got call from HR generalist,moved on to the next round with QA team lead which was through phone.The next round after that was a onsite panel interview composed of QA Team lead, Project Manager, One person representing dev team, HR generalist and one more Test coordinator.Interview was totally on situation based questions.Nice questions.

Got a feedback that i was not moved to next level and the reason that was stated included my answer to why i choose the company and few improvements for its website. I was surprised about the feed back since i said the same answer on my first two rounds of telephonic interview.The panel would take notes of your best practices and tools that you would have used to improve quality.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a rude team member ?   View Answer
    • Tell me one incident when you stopped your application to move on to next phase   View Answer
    • Tell me how you build trust with your lead   View Answer
    • Why should we hire you   View Answer
    • Tell me a situation where you were proactive and that brought in results   View Answer