Tata AIA Life

Average Difficulty
14 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Benefits Interview

Benefits
Schererville, IN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tata AIA Life in July 2009.

Interview Details – Was told on a phone interview that I would not be selling anything. Went in for an interview and found it was a sales tactic.

Interview Question – Can you come up with $225. for licensing   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Not interested in a sales position

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Tata AIA Life in January 2010.

Interview Details – Two interviews. The first was with team I was applying to join with a good mix of technical and background questions. The second was with the HR team that was pretty straightforward and more objective than subjective.

Interview Question – None, the interview was very straightforward.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate and regret not having done so. The offer was significantly lower than the competition and industry standard. Would advise all prospectives interviewing with this company to negotiate aggressively.

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Tata AIA Life in February 2014.

Interview Details – GD of 8 people in a group. PI for at least 10 mins. general questions.

Interview Question – explain how you got out of any difficult situation.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Operations Interview

Management Trainee Operations
New Delhi (India)

I interviewed at Tata AIA Life in January 2014.

Interview Details – I was interviewed via campus process where TATA AIA offered a profile of back-end operations for Pan-India location.

Interview Question – 1) 5 minute alarmed answer for "tell me about yourself"
2) why TATA AIA
3) why Insurance
4) how can you add to us
5) why don't you join your family business
  Answer Question

Nla Interview

Nla
Calcutta (India)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Tata AIA Life in June 2012.

Interview Details – Intelligent and contains elements that can efficiently and actually test the requirements expected. They have several steps and methods that will finally evaluate and render results towards what they are looking for in an agent.

Interview Question – Nothing as such but its a total of various tests and procedures step by step.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – critical...actually very intelligent.

Very Easy Interview

Advisor Interview

Advisor
Bilāspur, Chhattisgarh (India)

I applied online - interviewed at Tata AIA Life in October 2010.

Interview Details – yes i attend interviews and exam irda when i pass this exam and i selected

Interview Question – backward class people say why i should take policy   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern
Mumbai (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Tata AIA Life.

Interview Details – Basic questions about yourself

Interview Question – No difficult questions as such relatively easy   Answer Question

Sales Trainer Interview

Sales Trainer
Calcutta (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tata AIA Life in May 2008.

Interview Details – One on One interview followed by a 5 min. presentation.

Interview Question – Nothing of that sort.   Answer Question

Agency Manager Interview

Agency Manager
New Delhi (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Tata AIA Life.

Interview Details – The process of selection at tata aig is, job profile discussion with consultant over the phone, resume shortlisting by the company through consultant, two personal interview rounds, telephonic round with human resource, documentation, reference check by the employer, offer generation, salary negotiation, offer regeneration, joining, introduction with colleagues, induction training by various functional head, party with director agency & others

Interview Question – How will you recruit 800 advisers.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Salary negotiated post offer.

Assistant Vice President Interview

Assistant Vice President
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Tata AIA Life in January 2008.

Interview Details – Hiring at our organization is done thru various avenues, Referrals, Direct source, consultants, etc. and is purely based on competency and merits.
Interviews are conducted by Line function, followed by HR rounds, all of this would be around 2-4 rounds.

Interview Question – Difficult to eloberate this, since we have varied functions and department .   Answer Question

Worked for Tata AIA Life? Contribute to the Community!