Tata Autocomp Systems Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2015

3.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tata Autocomp Systems

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Tata Autocomp Systems.

Interview

Written and 2 rounds of interview. Written was medium difficult. Interview was technical and HR. Around 25 technical questions were there. I was able to give right answer for around 24 questions. HR round was regular

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Tata Autocomp Systems (Pune (India)).

Interview

it was Off-Campus, First written test (Aptitude & GK) duration 45 min, followed by Technical interview (asked mostly about major project) duration 30 mins, finally HR (Family background & strengths)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not Negotiable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Tata Autocomp Systems (Pune (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

1. Written Test
    2. Psychommetry Test.
    3. Technical interview.
    4. HR Interview.
    5. Joining Formalities.

Interview Questions

• Why are ring like patterns present on the back of a frying pan?   1 Answer

Negotiation

NA

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jabalpur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Tata Autocomp Systems (Jabalpur (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

Written Test- 50 minutes multiple choice questions to check Tech apti and General awareness, two level Interview both Tech and HR, qualifying in one panel, the student was sent to other panel.

Interview Questions

• Working of Vapour Compressed Refrigeration, Brayton Cycle, T-s diagram, motivation for joining Automotive industry, Types of plastic, P-v diagram   Answer Question

Tool Maintenance Cum Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Tata Autocomp Systems (Pune (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

1. Written Test 2. Group Discussion 3. Interview 4. HR Interview 5. Final Interview with HR Manager

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tata Autocomp Systems (Pune (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

The company approached us through college placement agency. We first had a written test to start with and percentage cutoff was 60%,then there was group discussion forum and at last was the group or panel interview, thus the selection was made based on all three criteria s.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself other than what is return in your CV?   1 Answer

Dy Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Tata Autocomp Systems (Pune (India)) in February 2008.

Interview

Formal interviews conducted by Immediate superior and finally by C.E.O or departmental head depending on the position seniority

Interview Questions

Negotiation

limited scope of negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tata Autocomp Systems (Pune (India)) in February 2008.

Interview

Campus hiring.
    4 rounds of interview