Tata Consultancy Services ASE Interview Questions

Updated Jun 5, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chicago, IL) in January 2012.

Interview

easy

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

ASE Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

It was good. I attended as a fresher from my college.TR mainly concentrates on how confident you are. How confident you are when you say "sorry I dont know". HR was really good in nodding the head which gives us confidence.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiations as such. Because I am a campus recruit and also a fresher so they have their fixed norms.

ASE Interview

Interview

It was Campus Selection. There was 1 technical interview, 1 managerial interview and then followed by 1 HR interview. It was 1 day process and the results were also declared same day.

Interview Questions

• how you use your analytical ability in your general life   Answer Question

ASE Interview

Interview

I got placed thorugh Campus Placement. TCS was first company to visit our college and around 310 students got placed on same day in TCS. Interview process was consist of written test and then technical round and at the end HR discussion round.

ASE Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in December 2013.

Interview

The interview was good and the interviewers asked some basic questions to start with like tell me something about yourself and which is your favorite subject and then went on to ask questions in my electronics field and asked questions from my trainings I underwent.At last they asked me HR questions and ended the interview.

ASE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tūmkūr (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Tūmkūr (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

Employee Centric organization.
    Compensation at par or better than the industry standards.
    Work culture is fun.
    Perfect place for Personal growth/ development.
    I could manage Work/ Life balance very easily.
    If you work nobody would bother you.

ASE Interview

Interview

1st one was the apti, 2nd was the tech interview,it was followed by hr round & those who cleared all these were asked to go in for the mr round

Application

Interview

CAmpus-one written text followed by one technical round and HR round.....

Interview Questions

• Why u was not selected in the previous company..   1 Answer

Negotiation

As a fresher i got in campus

ASE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Ahmedabad (India)).

Interview

On campus recruitment: An online test, followed by two rounds of interview; one technical and one HR

Negotiation

The only negotiation was about location

ASE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Indore (India)).

Interview

3 Interviews
    - Technical
    - Management
    - HR

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No, I was happy with offer. They provided much more than just salary to me. TCS is a brand to get attached with.