Tata Consultancy Services Assistant Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Sep 17, 2014

2.7

462 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

It was an on-campus interview. First round was Aptitude test on day 1. Most of the questions were from barrons (GRE book). Next day there was one technical round following by HR round.

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Very simple and basic questions. Nothing difficult. Not many personal questions. Combination of technical and HR. Interviewers were very friendly. It lasted for half an hour. Questions were mainly based on C programming language. Mainly focusing on strings.

Interview Questions
    I was not able to negotiate.

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

The selection was based on a computerized IQ\Skills and Personality Test Followed by a face to face interview in my university campus.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself growing in the company and if you are ready to work in any Locations?   Answer Question

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

First, a person will contact you to arrange time for the interview. For internship, I have two 1-hour phone interviews in the same day. It'd better to have at least 2 weeks to prepare after you get the contact from Google. Also the phone signal might be bad so be prepared to have alternative way to contact. The first question is about bitwise operation. Study from Cracking the Interviews might help.

Interview Questions
    • Design a class where you can add elements, and return the mean of the latest N elements.   Answer Question

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

I got a job at career fair held at my college. I had an aptitude test and then a technical round along with HR interview the next day. I was offered the job that same day. I got 3 months training in which I was taught .net and then transferred to hyderabad to work in my relative field.

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

College campus recruitment, there was just one round which included both Technical and HR. Over all process was easy but little tricky though.

No negotiation

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

3 rounds of interview, no written tests for percentages above 75.

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Written test followed by psychometric test. Once you clear that, you are called for a face to face technical and Management interviews. If you clear those, then you are called for C or Java test. Once you have cleared all those, you would be given the offer letter and once you accept the offer letter, you would be provided with a joining letter in due course with details of when and where to report on your first day.

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Initial interview at campus - set of analytical questions, next interview - technical round, final interview - HR round

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

I was asked questions about the courses I took during undergrad. The people interviewing me seemed really interested in my coursework. I wasn't asked a single technical question. My HR interview was a joke. They recruited more than half the batch from my college.

Interview Questions

Worked for Tata Consultancy Services? Contribute to the Community!