Tata Consultancy Services

www.tcs.com

Tata Consultancy Services Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 30, 2014

Average Difficulty
178 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Systems Engineer - Trainee Interview

Assistant Systems Engineer - Trainee

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview Details – Three steps for Hiring process : 1. Basic aptitude Written test ; 2. Technical round ; 3. HR round
Overall this is easy and smooth process. No stress and emphasize on technical. They will check 5 TCS values in your personality.

Interview Question – Be serious if they ask about : what do you know about TCS. Its not a semi government kind of company that you could accidentally or bluntly say to them. interview will be easy checking more about personal aspects instead of technical aspects   Answer Question

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview Details – Direct interview - campus recruit

Interview Question – None, be yourself stay calm. Don't need to give correct answers always. Answer cool   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in November 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewer is a HR, there was no technical interview. Gave my intro.
 He asked about my academic projects. He basically tested my communication skills. Talked about my hobbies, technical skills, and finally about my position.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Interview Details – Written test on verbal and IQ

Interview Question – Give an example of your adaptability skill.   Answer Question

Assistant Systems Engineer-trainee Interview

Assistant Systems Engineer-trainee
Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in May 2008.

Interview Details – First round of interview was IQ and English After clearing that had 2 rounds of interviews. First was technical interview, which was 1 Hr long and then next round was mental stress round.

Interview Question – Question based on Fraction from 11th std physics   View Answer

Assistant Systems Engineer - Trainee Interview

Assistant Systems Engineer - Trainee
Rānchī (India)

Interview Details – It was done through campus selection. Online test and then F2F interview. It took a long time. online test was tough. Reasoning questions rom GMAT. Quant questions were simpl. Verbal reasoning was also simple

Interview Question – Explain your projects   Answer Question

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in July 2011.

Interview Details – First you have to clear the aptitude round which consists of around 60 questions.Then came the technical round in which they quiz you on general technology related questions.Third n the final one is the HR round.

Interview Questions

• You will be deputed anywhere in india ,are you willing to work at any deputed place?   View Answer
  • Are you planning for higher studies?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was selected through campus placements.There was no negotiation phase.

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in July 2011.

Interview Details – easy written test and the interview was not that much technical. All you have to do is say something and not sit quietly if you dont know just say i dont know or answer anything even if it is wrong

Interview Question – Why do you want to join TCS   Answer Question

Chennai (India)

Interview Details – Be sure with your basics. That is all about it. You don't need to study all the things. Be confident and flexible. TCS interview interview alll about being positive. Learn the basics of your background even if you are from non IT background. The HRs would be very flexible with their questions if you are different background.

Interview Question – Sitching from non-IT background to IT background.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in March 2014.

Interview Details – Interview Rounds:
Screening: All India Test which tested writing and quantitative ability.
First Round: Technical questions and general ability to converse (around 15 minutes)
Second Round: HR Round (around 15 minutes)
Interview Experience:
Very well received and well informed about the interview rounds and the duration of the interview.
well organized and structured.

Interview Question – You have two sand timers with you. One can measure 4 minutes and the other sand timer can measure 5 minutes. This means that it takes 4 minutes for the sand timer to completely empty the sand from one portion to the other.

You have to measure 7 minutes using both the timers. How will you measure it.
  Answer Question

Worked for Tata Consultancy Services? Contribute to the Community!