Tata Consultancy Services

www.tcs.com

Tata Consultancy Services Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Jan 15, 2015
Updated Jan 15, 2015

2.8

253 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

The interview duration was 45 min .it consist of behavioural interview questions and some technical questions related to computer software developement. there were some surprise scenario problem solving related to computer networks.

Interview Questions
  • trick questions related computer networks and java programming   Answer Question
Are you willing to anywhere in India

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

The interview was simple. As I was not from a computer science background I was asked only fewer questions. They inquired about the projects I did. I had done about 4 different projects so my interview prolonged as I had to explain them all the projects. They were convinced to hire me when I finished the interview.

Assistant Systems Engineer - Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

The interview is of four steps.
    1.Written Exam of Multiple choices of 25 questions.(To clear this, there will be a cut off)
    2.Technical Interview on resume and basics of C language
    3.Managerial Round on situational questions
    4.HR interview on personality and commitment

No negotiations

Assistant Systems Engineer - Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

First - Quant Round, 2nd -Technical, 3rd- HR. Technical round depends on the interviwer. Quant round questions are repeated ones. Prepare old questions for this round.Don't panic in hr round. Be confident while answering. In technical round, they ask on the technologies you mentioned in your esume. Prepare the resume very well. Only mention what you know. They will see how strong are u in ur basics.

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

The company came on campus for hiring students. There were 3 interview rounds. first the apptitude round, then the Technical round and lastly the HR round. The questions asked were quite easy and repitive. So atleast the apptitude round went very well. The technical round was also average. No great questions! Just monotous the same thing was asked. The HR round was a formality.

No negotiation

Assistant Systems Engineer - Trainee Interview

Campus interview. One technical round and one HR round.
    Both were easy.
    They annonced results on the very next day. Recruitment was very smooth.
    Campus interview. One technical round and one HR round.
    Both were easy.
    They annonced results on the very next day. Recruitment was very smooth.

Assistant Systems Engineer - Trainee Interview

3 rounds,1st written test basically quantitative aptitude-easy enough.
    then technical interview basically resume based questions and basic questions about subjects you read.
    HR interview basically personal questions like tell me about yourself,do you have any problem in shifting etc..
    just be confident and you will get through...

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

initial communications were very good, the written test was good and easy. the interviews were elaborate but good questions.a long wait for the interviews though. took two days of campus interview process and got selected. very happy with the process.

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

The first level of screening was a written test. The test had different sections and it was full of objective type questions. We need to get the minimum score demanded to get to the next level of technical interview. Once the technical interview is cleared, next comes the HR interview. The HR interview, which is the 3rd level of screening decides our entry into TCS.

Be ready to face the challenge and hecticness at work

Assistant Systems Engineer - Trainee Interview

Three steps for Hiring process : 1. Basic aptitude Written test ; 2. Technical round ; 3. HR round
    Overall this is easy and smooth process. No stress and emphasize on technical. They will check 5 TCS values in your personality.

Interview Questions
    • Be serious if they ask about : what do you know about TCS. Its not a semi government kind of company that you could accidentally or bluntly say to them. interview will be easy checking more about personal aspects instead of technical aspects   Answer Question